1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

replying to ghosting thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Discerning_Dubearte, Jun 20, 2021.

1. there was a thread that recently popped up and by the time i typed my reply it closed. Anyway heres my response.

"I have never been victim of ghosting in a long term relationship or with friends. Most of my experience was during my time using online dating apps, they tended to follow a similar pattern for me(started connecting with someone, talking, then silence) it was never blocking or a "no" just indefinite period of silence. Part of me still feels the pain of this years later.

While reading this, i realised i perpetrated this on some friends i used to have. I will spare you the details, but i did end a friendship through complete abandonment. I hope i never do this again."

and since the post was in spanish

"
    Nunca he sido víctima de fantasmas en una relación a largo plazo o con amigos. La mayor parte de mi experiencia fue durante el tiempo que usé aplicaciones de citas en línea, tendían a seguir un patrón similar para mí (comenzaron a conectarse con alguien, hablar, luego guardar silencio) nunca bloquearon o un "no" solo un período indefinido de silencio. Una parte de mí todavía siente el dolor de esto años después.

Mientras leía esto, me di cuenta de que lo había cometido con algunos amigos que solía tener. Te ahorraré los detalles, pero terminé una amistad por completo abandono. Espero no volver a hacer esto nunca más."

toziko likes this.