1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

REPORT.....150 of no PM

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by WeShallNotFap, May 29, 2017.

1. WeShallNotFap

WeShallNotFap Fapstronaut

i've never, EVER, got this far...im pretty proud of myself. But, and its a big but, none of my goals was reached, my PE its still around and im going crazy about it, nothing, i repeat, nothing that i try gets me rid of it ....im lost.

The only thing that changed with this reboot, its that i can control my urges, thats all. I aint planning to give up, but sometimes im just dont belive that my PE can be cured, and i will have to live with this for the rest of my stupid life.
    Any advice will be extremely appreciated!

PEACE!

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

3. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Dont worry man. I am sure it will be cured..
    Many people want to land on the moon and then start searching for water there.. You have already landed on MOON. Now you will surely get the water there.. Congrats on completing 150 days!!! Its AWESOME!!!!

4. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Congratulations man, out of curiosity what are your goals? I feel like 150 days would of been more than enough time to reach 1

5. WeShallNotFap

1° cure PE
    2°increase my excitment with girls
    3° get rid of fantasy (transsexuals)

6. Congrats brother on your 150 days! And for now, just try to accept your situation and be patient. You are awesome brother!
    Keep us updated with your progress!
    Thomas

7. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

That's all gonna come after your reboot, I personally like more short term goals, it gives me a sense of progress & makes the journey feel alot less grindy

8. Bob Dole

Bob Dole New Fapstronaut

Try spending time around girls and fantasizing about them. I suffer from DE or at least the last time I tried.
    Also take your mind off it, go to the gym and just workout it will help your brain reduce stress. :-D

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  9. YoungTable

YoungTable Fapstronaut

10. nosmoothsailing

nosmoothsailing Fapstronaut

Premature Ejaculation

11. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

For PE, learn some tantra breathing and stretching tecniques.. they work.

12. Rabona

Rabona New Fapstronaut

i am not sure whether PE can be cured in the near future, but the only thing i know is that ,if you havent tried to change, then unequivocally everything will go worse

13. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

PE can be switched around here is some basic principles behind tantra that makes guys last Forever..
    1. You have to be in Love with the person and have a true heart connection during sex. The heart love energy combined with the sexual energy transmutes it.
    2. To have a true heart connection you need to look the other person into the eyes and say a prayer inviting God into the moment and pray to have a true heart connection with the other person.
    3. You also need to have the proper healthy attitude about sex with no shame attached. Say everyday to yourself in meditation, "sex is great, beutiful, and wonderful, but must be done with an appropriat partner in a commited relationship based on mutual love, respect, and compassion.
    4. Then practice tantra breathing, exercises, and meditation.

waterworld and LivinginRecovery like this.
  14. WeShallNotFap

ill do my research on tantra breathing thanks, i hope it works!