1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Require Something to do!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rakesh_22, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Rakesh_22

Rakesh_22 Fapstronaut

I am new to nofap. As far as I have heard it is recommended that I pickup a hobby to swap the habit of fapping. I am not having any idea on what hobby to pursue. I would really to happy to hear any suggestions or recommendation.

2. I've always been really into fitness and I'm getting back into it, moving forward. Right now, I'm working up to lifting weights 5 days a week and increasing muscle mass for increase in strength and size. In the spring, I plan to decrease my weight lifting to 3 days a week and starting martial arts 2 days a week. I want to learn self-defense and to be in good shape. My goal is to be in good shape by the time summer comes around. I'm also thinking about getting a bike in the spring too. Fitness and martial arts are both great ways to increase confidence and self esteem.

I would really like to get back into the outdoors, like when I was a kid. Camping, fishing, canoeing, hiking, and quading were things I really use to like. I went on a snowmobile for the first time a week ago and I was pretty much high all day after from the adrenaline lol.

I use to enjoy writing and learning new languages so I was thinking about trying to get back into that. I have a guitar, but don't really like playing it, so I was thinking about getting a keyboard and learning piano instead. I like gaming and watching youtube too, but I see those as a good supplement to my life, not something my life should revolve around.

Rakesh_22 and SomeRandomNatty like this.
  3. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Rakesh_22 likes this.