1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Restored and Giving Thanks

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tao Jones, Nov 26, 2020.

1. This is actually something I have been very open about with my sons. They both know my full story. My wife and I monitor their online interactions, and we discuss together any time there is an issue. Much sin cannot survive in the sunlight! :)

2. That you could take such decisive action to overcome your addiction in the drained state of PMO is a testament to your innate strength. Congratulations, I'm glad you've been able to realize your true self.

3. I am quite weak, actually! Over 25 years a slave to PMO! It took me coming to the verge of destroying everything before I decided I needed a change.

But I do believe it is true that: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." :)

4. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

This kind of posts has power to transmit many many feelings and thoughts. Thanks for sharing it @Tao Jones. God keeping blessing you!

Tao Jones likes this.