1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Retained Energy Affects Women - 3 Actual Examples

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Three things have happened in the past few days which I have found interesting.

1) The Zone-Out. I was at a convenience store, the girl took my cash and gave me my receipt, but no change. I waited like 20 seconds and finally asked for my change. She literally looked like she was snapping out of a trance, blushed, apologized, gave me my change and tried to make a little joke about it.

2) The Apology. I was dropping things off at a donation center and was chatting with the volunteer while I loaded the cart. It got full so she took it away and brought me another one and said right away, "I'm sorry about that." I thought that was a little unusual... she's apologizing to me because she had to do extra work. o_O

3) The Slowdown. Another situation, I was in a professional setting and this gal was doing a task I know she's done hundreds of times before but seemed to be taking a much longer time than usual to do. It also required her to be closer to me than would be typical -- we were only about a foot apart. Basically she seemed to be dragging it out and she was attractive so there was definitely some energy being created. On a related note I've also been in situations recently where the woman I'm interacting with seems to get flustered, loses focus, or drops or spills something.

Full disclosure - all of these women were quite young: 18-25 yo. Incidents like these don't happen as much with older women.

FWIW at the end of this week I will be 15 months without nutting or a wet dream.

You have power, brothers. Nurture it, enjoy it -- but use it responsibly.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Well those don’t sound like very good things to me. I don’t need to be handed wrong change or have women taking forever to do their damn job!

Rev2.0 and Tuscarora Rover like this.
  3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Hah well, there's another benefit. Those things would have bugged me in the past but now I just laugh them off. Life is my laboratory. I just take things as they come and can definitely feel my "DGAF" attitude growing the longer I go.

DiegoSR likes this.
  4. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm just joking around. The DGAF attitude comes with the presence and peace of retention.. not so quick to react needlessly. Keep it up brotha.

Rev2.0 likes this.