1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Retention will Elevate Your Attractiveness - Magnetism

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by R92B, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Yesterday reaffirmed to me just how powerful retention is and the weird stuff that occurs when you reach around 7-10 days. I'm very self-aware generally and in the past two weeks probably 1-2 women in total have checked me out. Like I said, I'm very aware of my surroundings, and I've made a habit of making eye contact with passers-by, so I know when I am and when I'm not getting attention.

However, yesterday, day 9 of my streak, I counted 10 girls checked me out, with no variables. I was wearing basically the same outfit, the same hair, the same posture, the same location, the same demographic of girl, the same eye contact I always make. It was nuts, like I was Ryan Gosling or some shit and the only differentiating factor was my full nut-sack.

I've experienced this on many streaks a few years back; I guess I had forgotten the power of magnetism during a retention streak. I know it gets disputed a lot and that it's a controversial subject, but it's definitely true, to an unbelievable degree. The difference is night and day, so stark that it simply cannot be in my head or a matter of confirmation bias.

It really fascinates me, how powerful must our semen be? How great can retention make me? This attention isn't what I'm doing this for but I know some guys want more success in dating and I want them to see the power semen has on your stock within the sexual marketplace. It's an unfathomable benefit, and I'll take it as an added bonus.

A_glass1900 likes this.
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I don't think it's about your balls been full. Woman can't tell if you are full or just flushed 3 or 4 in the morning.
    But woman can tell when a man is confident, with a good posture, that can stear at them in the eye, that is happy, etc etc etc. NoFap give you that after a couple of days / weeks of retention.

I have the same effect but when I'm living a happy life while having regular sex with my partner. Is not about your retention, but how you show yourself to the world.

3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

It's fun reading these stories but I'd venture to guess 90% of the guys this happens to are also under 30, good looking/well built, have good jobs, dress well, are already desired by (and have had) a lot of women (i.e. not married or otherwise visibly "attached"), are extroverts and have the kind of charisma that's born, not made. In other words they have a lot going for them to begin with and were already getting the eye from a lot of women but were just dulled from picking up or acting on it by their PMO

To think a regular guy can go from a dud to a stud just by keeping his balls full is a stretch that's hard to make. If it serves as motivation, that's great but it shouldn't be the primary reason to keep your hand off your willie because it won't always bring those results.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    brassknucks likes this.
  4. the300clean

the300clean Fapstronaut

normally i would have agreed with you, but i have been clean once upon a time, and the feeling... it's something else. i can't even explain.

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yeah, notice a lot of the semen retention testimonies fall short of sealing the deal. Its always stuff like “I was in the produce section of my local grocery store and this blonde hottie smiled at me because I am on day 250 of semen retention”! Its like okay, whoopie, she didn’t go home with you. Too many act like they reached Ryan Reynolds Chad status overnight.