1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Revealing what I haven't told anybody yet. I can't forgive myself for it (long)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Hustler_98, Jul 5, 2020.

1. You did a good thing by revealing it, because it's obvious how much it has affected you. I can't stand people who act like "Hey, no sweat, women do this all the time to guys" attitude, and you are clearly not in the league.
    But, as you are well aware, her family took you in, gave a great experience, and you slept with their daughter. Then you say all that stuff - it's little wonder why it's troubling you.
    Anyway, I'm probably taking your concerns too much too heart, and for that I would ask you to indulge me - I did a lot of the same things you did in Tokyo quite a few years ago. I wish I had been more emotionally mature at the time, but there is no going back. Your post reminded me of a lot of things. Again, I probably overstepped my bounds but I appreciate your words and reply. Cheers.

whiteflag70 likes this.
  2. I don't know the full story so it's hard to comment on this. You know what to do in order to be a better person, so just try to keep that aim in mind and improve yourself on a daily basis.

3. whiteflag70

whiteflag70 Fapstronaut

Hey OP,

Your felt lousy that you made a bad move, great that u listened to your inner conscience and is looking to modify your behaviour pattern.

What worries me is u said u need to "suppress your negative emotions" like what ogikubo said about keeping pain inside. Most of us try to do that or distract ourselves, no long term benefit in that. Keep them painful emotions in a dark place and they will grow (takes years but they will) . Like you, our painful emotions only want to be understood or accepted. You mentioned self esteem issues possibly creating bubbling tensions beneath your calm demeanor, please be aware of how they came about or this issue would pop (blow) up years from now when you have more at stake, maybe even subtly effecting your decisions at this point of your life.

Ogikubo likes this.
  4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

From my personal experience,
    Lemme be honest with you:
    Relationships don’t work unless you’re physically meeting the person.
    They don’t.

They May last for a year or two(And that’s Stretching, even if you consider each other THE soulmates), until one of the two feels it’s not working, and it’s done.

There’s no such thing as ‘Long Distance Relationship’. No.

If you want, you could apologise her, wish her the best in life, make peace with your memories, get your shit back together and move on.
    That’s it. End of story.

Sorry if I came across as being a harsh ass, but it’s only appropriate!

5. Bonhart

Bonhart Fapstronaut

We all have this "dark side" that is composed of our worst traits. This dark part of ourselves must not govern our thoughts and actions, however, suppressing it is not the solution either. One should strive to comprehend this dark side in order to tame it. Sometimes, outside help is needed for this. Never feel troubled or ashamed for admitting that there is a shadow lurking under your soul, because nobody's soul is pure.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    whiteflag70 likes this.