1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Right or wrong.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by J053H32n4nd32, Apr 22, 2021.

1. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

I can't deal with people always being right and me always being wrong. My mental health help are right and I'm wrong. Sometimes it feels like I really need them when I'm eating.

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

When You're eating? And yeah life is a really hard balance between ego, too much and you'll miss out on what others have to say and lose relationships/opprotunities to learn, too little you get stomped on and feel like garbage.

It also sucks since you never know if you're 100% right so there is that second guessing voice of reason nagging at you that a lot of folks don't SEEM to possess.

Stay strong brother

Cheers!

J053H32n4nd32 likes this.
  3. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your feedback.

4. I gotta be honest with you buddy most of the shit you say makes literally no sense and comes across as ramblings from someone who isnt very fluent with english or just seriously struggles to get their point across clearly.

How exactly can I or anyone else here help you good sir? Make it clear what emotional support you need.

5. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

You can't always be right, just accept it, don't be stubborn.