1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Road to recovery

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RBYG_flag, Aug 12, 2017.

1. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey fellow fapstronauts!

Happy to share my story with you tonight. I'm 34 and have been addicted to PMO since I'm 25 years old. I don't know the exact moment I became addicted, but I know it began when I was starting to have problems with my ex-girlfriend. I know also for a fact that a huge part of my breakup is due to PMO! This addiction has taken over my life and I wanna get my life back so that's why I'm here with you guys. I've had some progress over the years, I used to be on PMO everyday back then and found it impossible to be PMO free for 3 days, now my longest streak is 82 days. My goal is to get to the famous 90 days and beyond that until I'm finally free from it, then I'll be more focus on having another serious relationship.

Good luck to you guys and God bless!!!

Serge

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hey man,

Good to hear your story and glad to know that you've been clean for 82 days - that's amazing ! I'm new to NoFap and starting my 90 day challenge now. May God help you and I.

RBYG_flag likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks man,
    Good luck on the 90 day challenge, we'll do this together! God bless!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

6. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My strategy to fight PMO this time is all the experience I've gained fighting it over the past 6 years! I think I'm stronger now and I'm ready to put this behind me. It'll be a struggle but I'll get through it

7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut