Road to Wholesomeness - Journey

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MercaMerca, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MercaMerca

MercaMerca Fapstronaut

After being in this NoPMO thing for two years now, its time to do journaling again.
    As the title says, its not only focussed on NoPM, its should be a more wholesome Journey.
    I am planning to write here on a Weekly Base, journaling my Efforts.
    I have some goals, that should be part of my daily routine, I guess a lot of
    Such as:
    • Get up early, Go to bed early
    • No Drugs (No Alcohol / No Smoking)
    • Structure of the Day (including Routines, Mediation etc )
    • Workout every day
    • Eat Healthy
    • NoPM
    • No more wasting of time in front of the computer
    I am already quite good at some of those, this should be partly only a reminder at this point. To focus on them on a daily base.

I have some other Goals as well, they are not "Daily-Base-Goals". More like mid-term /long-term-Development goals.

• Approaching Women: Women are great and right now - due to the virus - I have less contact to women. As this is a source to my current state of unhappiness, its also a part of the Solution. No more thinking about, what I "lost", Its better to think what comes in the Future. So I am Going to take Responsibility about myself and approach women. Starting with Saying "Hello" and hold eye contact for the Beginning. Because approaching is always a huge booster for adrenaline.
    • Finish University: Also due to the virus - my studies delayed a little bit. So I take Responsibility at this Point Again and promise that I will do my Studies as good as I can and finish as fast as it takes.
    • Lowering Fat & Building Muscles: Also partly because of the virus (even though it has been a Problem before - I started to increase Body Fat, at least . About 5 to 8 Kilogramms to much on my body. So again - I am taking Responsibility and promise myself to lose at least 4 Kilogramms 'til Mid / End of January.
    • Financials : I thought my Financial Organisation Skills would be better as they really are at the Moment. So I am taking responsibility Again and Promise myself to spend less money on unnecessary things, try to have an eye on my expenditure (especially checking monthly expenses) and to find a Job besides University.
    • Thats all for the moment (Expansion of Goals may follow)