1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Run challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by deeroo, Aug 9, 2019.

1. deeroo

deeroo Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. Are runners on this site? I have a challenge for runners:70km in a week. It doesn't matter how many km you run per day, but the total must be 70km.
    If you want you can suggest another things like.

-Ali

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  2. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

That is a great challenge. I used to only do 10km a week., but would suffer back pain and shin pains as well. The challenge for me would be to get in shape so I would be able to run 70km a week. But anyone who would be able to run 70km, I congratulate.

3. Mountaingoat123

Mountaingoat123 Fapstronaut

I recently started working out again after years of break. I started 4 weeks ago, and yesterday I ran 8K, but I have problems with my knee. Anyone had experiences. The pain is in the front of the knee, kinda under the kneecap.

4. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Same pain of "under the knee cap" but because of cycling. We're getting old haha Nah, we just need recovery time, less stress on the knee for a few days :)

5. Mountaingoat123

Mountaingoat123 Fapstronaut

Did some reading, it's highly likely I've been increasing my mileage too quickly + I need to strengthen the muscles surrounding the knee :) So-called "Runners Knee" Which is very common for beginners :)

properWood likes this.
  6. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut