Sadgirl's journal

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Sadgirl, Jul 31, 2017.

1. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Somehow I need to bottle up whatever you, @Sadgirl, and @Broken3 have been drinking and make sure my next girlfriend has some.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Sadgirl and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Lol!
    If there was a magic elixir..... :emoji_tea:
    And sorry I was away.... Don't ask why... :emoji_innocent:
    Then me and @Broken3 and @Sadgirl would take the magic elixir for for making our PAs only have eyes for us, so we could enjoy it more worry free! :emoji_grin:

Sadgirl, Deleted Account and SuperFan like this.
  3. Yeah I remember when we first got married my guy said "I'm so glad you like sex as much as you do" and later I thought "why!? Your not taking advantage of it" And when I would get upset about the lack of I'd tell him most men would envy how much his wife wanted sex!

Sadgirl, anewhope and Kenzi like this.
  4. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

That is certainly true:emoji_cry:

5. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Hi Superfan,

I think you are right in much that you say. Most religions, Christianity included, include a code of behaviour for adherents to follow. As an atheist, I get to pick and choose. My sister and my father used to have a challenging relationship right up until his death. He was a very difficult man. She used to say that were she not a Christian she would have had nothing to do with him. (I assume "honour thy mother and father" was part of her thinking). I did not have that religious obligation but chose to forgive him his bad behaviour, just as she did. Though religion gives guidance/instruction on a moral code, men and women have a long history of bringing their own interpretations and prejudices to the party, hence the many sub-divisions that arise in all the major world religions, Christianity included.

So you are right, morality is subjective. Each of us chooses to believe what we believe based on our genetics and our life experience (and in your belief system, Divine intervention). For some people, those beliefs include buying into a religion, for others, myself included, they don't. I don't make it my business to tell other people what they are doing is right or wrong; I don't feel that it is my place. The one major exception is in raising my daughter where I believe I have an obligation to provide her with the best guidance I can and model the behaviour I think is right (however subjective that 'right' is). If she asks me the basis for any particular piece of advice (don't take drugs for example) then my advice will be based on observations and statistics of the damage that drugs and addiction do to people. Our discussions will never end up in 'Because God told us it is wrong'. They might end up, in 'Because I believe you will have a happier, more fulfilling life if you behave this way.'

I suggest that we leave our discussion there (unless you have a burning last word you just need to say :)) as this is seriously off-topic in Sadgirl's journal. I respect your beliefs and life choices. May they provide you comfort and support.

ANH

6. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

No last words from me. I definitely don't want to get into point/counterpoint in Sadgirl's journal. Thank you for your perspective.

Deleted Account and anewhope like this.
  7. Sadgirl

Sadgirl Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Thank you for explaining. What a grim stat hey? 5%. Crazy. Sounds like you both are well researched and have what you need to slay this dragon. Do you not wear lingerie etc because you worry that it will trigger him to go to P?

8. Sadgirl

I appreciate you both and always love to see what you say. You are welcome to debate here any time :)

anewhope likes this.
  9. Sadgirl

Ahhhh you always have such wisdom. Thank you for sharing your experience. I understand the escapism, but for God's sake why couldn't my husband watch football instead or something lol. And regarding numbing the joy as well as the pain-YES that is 100% true and it is something that he has realized. He called me from his bike ride last night and was telling me how beautiful the canola field was with the rain clouds to the east. He was choked up with emotion because he is feeling joy for the first time in a long time.
    Our therapist says that she has never met a man so committed to beating this-now to see if he follows through......

Deleted Account and anewhope like this.
  10. Sadgirl

@Jolie I 100% understand. I am attractive. I have a nice figure. I look way younger than 40-I get ID'd all the time. I look like I am in my 20's. But my husband turned elsewhere. I love sex. I am creative and willing to please and try anything. Why am I not enough? I really feel like I would be more than enough for another man. Was my husband just bored with monogomy? Bored with me? How when another man would love love love me? Bad days sure suck. Some days I feel like I am on the upswing, but then a bad day hits. And it all feels so different.

Deleted Account, anewhope and Kenzi like this.
  11. Sadgirl

It is super frustrating isn't it @Broken3 ? Knowing that other men would feel like they won the lotto with you, but your husband not capitalizing and enjoying your gift of the love of sex. It is SO frustrating. I get it.

12. Sadgirl

LOL! It is a gift!

13. Sadgirl

Can you imagine?!?!? I want unbridled passion again. Not worrying about how I measure up or if he will go stray again :confused:

anewhope and Kenzi like this.
  14. Sadgirl

Today has been tough. My husband just got home after 5 days of being away, but I am locked in our room. He can get the kids ready for bed. I don't want to see him. As I was driving today I looked down at my thighs and they looked so big. I don't have a thigh gap like what he likes. I broke into hives at this revelation. Surely someone would love my thighs. Not someone who googled and got off on thigh gaps. F*&k I hate what this has done to me.

15. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Maybe I'm out of place for saying this but it doesn't seem like he deserves you.

anewhope and Sadgirl like this.
  16. Sadgirl

He didn't look this up recently. Just me comparing myself to his previous likes. Hard :(

anewhope likes this.
  17. Thick thighs are great, to hell with a thigh gap.

18. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I see a lot of your posts and feel for you as you are obviously hurting.

19. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I'm not Asian.
    Never will be.
    Even though he Googled big boobs and it got him off and I'm a 28E, I struggle all the time with the fact that I'm not Asian.
    Which was always in the search bar first.
    Fetishes... They will get you everytime.

20. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Hey!
    I have a thigh gap!