1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sagging face only after masturbate or sex as well?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by deannx, May 29, 2018.

1. Teuthtobetold1

Teuthtobetold1 Fapstronaut

Is it the same for girls? I am just curious but anyway they have make up to cover it up

2. deannx

deannx Fapstronaut

can i achieve this by only stopping masturbating or do i have to stop sex altogether??

Gmork likes this.
  3. deannx

deannx Fapstronaut

I dont mind stopping for months or even forever to see result i just not sure whether or not regular sex with girls will cause the same change in my face

Gmork likes this.
  4. Teuthtobetold1

If u truly believe in me, i suggest u stop both for at least 90 days, if u cant, at least decrease the frequency of sex, masturbation should be stopped at all cost.

5. Yes I am more than 90 days without natural sex and 59 on PMO... life feels alright, and with loads of spare time to be used with more important things. Have you watched Limitless? It is similar to Yes man, but a different style. You should watch

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  6. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

So your mean if I want recover i need to stay away from my first M
    First P and first O
    I can add more like
    My first sugar tea

Same Like I heard in my N. A MEETINGS
    FIRST DRUG DOES DAMAGE

7. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

Hi I really Need your advice for my issue
    My longest time of recovery Is 45 days without pmo
    But natural sex with my wife
    But I found as days was increasing my attraction for my wife and for sex was decreasing
    I feel very less sexually attraction towards her and I was thinking may be abstaining pmo made me impotent
    Then I relapsed and check my self

So please any thought on it

8. Teuthtobetold1

Nope, sometimes ppl bodies react differently, there are two reactions ur body will give when u abstain from PMO and they are two extremes, either u become more horny and want to have sexual activity more which is not good because ur body is recovering, or u don wan at all, the second one is better to have cuz u will have time to recover and let ur body readjust. Don worry ur sex drive will come back eventually after ur body have recover a whole lot!

9. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

This I can agree actually. I am 29.