1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scared about tonight

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Joy Wolf, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Joy Wolf

Joy Wolf Fapstronaut

I am scared of tonight because urges become stronger at night and this is my first day. Any Suggestion?

2. ure0in

ure0in Fapstronaut

when urges become stronger, at that time u need to involve in activity or simply shutdown your device

Joy Wolf and captainteemo like this.
  3. Brettfrombeyond

Brettfrombeyond Fapstronaut

Distract or delay ... urges should pass. Got any great TV you like, books, reading. Got any mates or friends to call? Try a workout or a run? Good luck with it!

Joy Wolf likes this.
  4. JordanMiers

JordanMiers New Fapstronaut

Personally, it is difficult for me to restrain myself and almost any thing starts to excite me.

5. Don't panic man. You'll learn to control the urges at some point but for now just get away from technology at night and calm down. In the beginning you'll learn whats trigger you and how to cope with urges, it takes time so be prepared. Relapses may occur. I'm not saying it to upset you it's just part of the journey. Good luck my friend.

Joy Wolf likes this.
  6. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

If urges get stronger, you must get stronger aswell

Joy Wolf likes this.
  7. Take a cold shower. A freezing one.
    Exercise. As much as you can.
    When any thought comes, find something to do. Anything.

I'll pray for you, brother. Maybe that's one of your turning points. Stay strong!

Joy Wolf likes this.
  8. Joy Wolf

Joy Wolf Fapstronaut

Thnks bro. I appreciate this.