1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scared of flatline...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 888Infinity, May 18, 2019.

1. 888Infinity

888Infinity New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I am new here. So today is my 7th day of NoFap and I have been doing great the last days. But my problem is that I am in my finals of school, I will write 4 big tests like at the beginning of July. And I am scared that I could get into flatline a few weeks before the tests and in resolution not having any motivation to learn for the tests. I dont know how it is like to be in flatline. But should I be scared? (Sorry for my bad English) Thank you

2. RemittedHermit

RemittedHermit Fapstronaut

Hi there. From personal experience, the flatline is really similiar to depression. I was extremtly lethargic and had trouble getting out of bed, much like with depression which I also suffer from. It's strange when you lose it. Its different but not necessarily bad and is a sign of positive change. If you do notice it is greatly impacting your motivation and energy to study I would personally say don't worry if you have to relapse. You learn something each time you do. All in all, I wouldn't let fears control what you do. See how it goes. Its not the end if you do relapse.

888Infinity likes this.