Science in Adam and Eve?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. Theinquiringmind

Theinquiringmind Fapstronaut

OK but what does faith have to do with whether or not macroevolution is true? If macroevolution is leading people away from believing in God and there are Christians who are evolutionary biologists who promote evolution and God wants everyone to be saved, I don't think He should care about if it violates their faith in order for them to know the truth and stop promoting a false theory that leads to nonbelievers going to hell plus those Christians already believe that He exists so your whole point about faith makes no sense.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I haven't read through this entire thread but where's this proof of "macroevolution?"

Castielle likes this.
  3. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Yes I believe in microevolution. No I do not believe humans evolved from monkeys. Nothing I've ever taken in any of my biology classes as ever convinced me that it's true that we came from monkeys, or apes to be more politically correct.

Hros and Castielle like this.
  4. Theinquiringmind

Idk, evolutionary biologists have proof, but those questions I asked weren't about whether or not there's proof for macroevolution...

5. Theinquiringmind

No it's rather that humans and other apes share a common ancestor, it's not about evolving from apes persay.

6. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I don't even know what you're talking about. What evolutionary biologists? What proof leading Christians away from God? What are you talking about? I can't answer your questions because I haven't read the entire thread to know what you're even talking about. What is this proof you speak of?

Castielle likes this.
  7. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Whatever. I don't believe it's true.

8. Theinquiringmind

I asked another person earlier in this thread why God doesn't let Christian evolutionary biologists know that macroevolution is wrong given that their promotion of it could lead to unbelievers not being saved... and unbelievers won't be saved because many of them see the Genesis account and macroevolutionary theory in conflict with one another and thus conclude that Christianity is false. Understand?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  9. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I went back and read that. But who are these people you speak of?

10. Theinquiringmind

The person in the thread?

11. Theinquiringmind

I guess you can't answer my question can't you?

12. Theinquiringmind

Thinking this over leads to asking why God would create testicles if He's all-powerful. If He's all-powerful and all-wise, He wouldn't have to create testicles that are exposed to the elements and vulnerable to injury in order to organize the male reproductive system.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. Theinquiringmind

If He's also all-loving and all-knowing, He would have foreseen that the male testes would be one area of the body that's attacked the most and causes the most suffering for males and given He has infinite concern for His creation, could have made a reproductive system that's not reliant on an external member.

14. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

No, I can't answer your question because it doesn't make any sense to me without knowing who and what you're talking about.

Castielle likes this.
  15. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

You seem to have all the answers so I'll leave them to you.

Castielle likes this.
  16. Theinquiringmind

I just explained what I was talking about here:
    I don't see what's so hard to understand. And I asked if it's a person in the thread your talking about?
    So you seem to think my post was correct then?

17. Theinquiringmind

The who I was talking about were the macroevolutionary biologists and the what was their promotion/support of macroevolutionary theory even though you say that macroevolution isn't true.

18. Theinquiringmind

I don't have answers, I just posted something and wanted a response.

19. Theinquiringmind

All I want is some damn answers and no one can answer smh

20. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I asked you to point out who these people are and you didn't. I asked you to post proof that this whole thing exists and you didn't. I'm done wasting my time with this silly "question."