1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scientific report on penis size

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Abstain_for_gains, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Does jelqing really work?

2. 7/8 inches really ?
    4.2 here and I wasn’t insecure unless i read this post, dammit :/

Vulkan likes this.
  3. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

You don´t need to feel insecure because of that, your size is quite normal.
    Again it is rare that someone is way bigger than average.
    There are men who have much bigger muscle, are much richer, have more interesting lives, have a more handsome face etc.
    And many girls have a small vagina, they don´t even need a horse-penis ;)
    So be happy that you have a normal body, that you are not disabled / suffer from horrible disease etc, no need to feel bad.

+TenPercent and Win_for_life like this.
  4. Bro i joked about it, i am happy with what mother nature gave to me.
    Moreover if a girl judges you by your penis size you have full right to judge her on basis of her breast size. Its a two way street.
    Never let somebody body shame you no matter what gender you are

Vulkan likes this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet Fapstronaut

On this issue I believe it's not all about the size of your penis when it comes to pleasing a woman sexually, it's more about how well you can use it as well as your stamina and mind set.
    It's like having a working tool learn to use it and also ask your lady what she enjoys most during sex, she may surprise you by saying foreplay takes her to heaven faster than actual penetration.

6. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

It takes time and dedication but jelqing especially w/ the bathmate pump definitely works especially when it comes to girth. It also helps with blood flow. The bathmate is super fun to use too lol if you have a date, take a shower & use the bathmate & jelq for 10 min after and the massive increase in size will last 7-8 hours.

7. The bathmate is like body building though isn't it, it's not permanent gains.

8. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

It's like bodybuilding in the sense that you need to keep at it over a long period of time. It will give you immediate gains(girth) for up to 8 hours(good pre sex) but if you keep using it overtime it will increase your "parts" permanently. You have to use it consistently though, you can't use it for a week and say "It didn't work".

9. I know size genetics/traction devices are supposed to be permanent, what if you stopped bath mate after some months or years of regular use?

10. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I would continue to use it after a year but more on a "maintenance" basis. 2-3 times a week. "MorePlatesMoreDates" and "GoodLookingLoser" YT channels gave me a lot of info on PE lol I use the bathmate X30 but haven't tried to Size Genetics yet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

All peins enlargement can cause ed due to pelvic floor and sympathetic nervous system. Which cause ed so stop this idea of enlargement otherwise you will lose your erection strength

12. RebornSoul

RebornSoul Fapstronaut

Well I stopped worrying about my penis size the day I saw Female to male trans on Instagram ,he has confidence and the body and if you read the comments on his photos you wouldn't be bothered about your size ,all the girls are crazy for him and they want to be his girlfriends even though they know he has no big size or even no dick at all. A small finger can make a girl reach orgasm leave a lone 5+inch dick .

13. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Like what it says on your avatar

"I hope that life treats you well. But when it doesn’t, I hope you treat yourself well. ;)"

So if some bad things happen during the day........ do 1 or more good things for yourself. (Like you would for your g/f, wife, kids, .......... dog.......cat.......etc.