Searching for committed AP with a long track record and regularly active on here

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Hi All,

I'm going through a period of feeling very little enthusiasm and motivation to continue with this nofap journey I started 2 years ago.

I'm 30, live in the UK and really could do with some help to keep me going.

My preference would be to message at least every couple of days on here to keep each other actively involved in nofap. Ideally, with someone who has already been on here for some time and regularly uses the forums etc.

I dont care about age, sexual orientation or relationship status etc. Just that they be extremely committed to helping and being open to being helped by someone else. This will be done in a completely non judgemental way, regardless of your story. It's purely about providing ongoing support and motivation for the foreseeable. Drop me a message if you're interested.

Cheers ,
    Mike

Pati_ryu likes this.
  2. Virginpaul

Virginpaul Fapstronaut

I'm here for you!
    Just know that by joining this site you have made a great step in the right direction and it was a giant leap for yourself and your future health!
    Just joining means so much in a world where people give so little thought to their personal development.
    Paul

3. elmss

elmss Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am in. I want to join you.

4. Virginpaul

Virginpaul Fapstronaut

Have you got an accountability partner? If not impossible here for you till you do, hope your year is starting off well.

5. elmss

elmss Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You can join on a WhatsApp group I am in.
    I'll send you a private message.