1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for help from students

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by better human, Feb 5, 2020.

1. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Hello
    I seek advice from students who consume most of theri day studying, regarding recovery and time planning
    Is there any post or group here related to this topic??

2. don'tlookbackinanger

don'tlookbackinanger Fapstronaut

by students do you mean college and university students recovering or do you mean people who are learning about recovery and stuff related?

3. don'tlookbackinanger

i'm going to assume you're talking about college and university students who are recovering from their addictions while studying.

well you see i'm in that group. most of my time currently is spent studying and i take one hour for these forums and maybe a bit of social activity and sleeping.
    it's easier to study when recovering for me than when i'm doing PMO

4. better human

better human Fapstronaut

That's true
    But after awhile, you have time pressure so you jjst study and forget to strengthen your discipline, don't read abiut recovery

Then after a few days you relapse,

Hoe to deal with that?

5. don'tlookbackinanger

discipline is not only sheer will power that will blast you through any problem. there is discipline in accountability. there's discipline in finishing your study goals as planned. there's discipline in sleeping early.

focus on your work more and more, if you have urges while studying, have the discipline to put your phone and other screens away.

put the commitment, reap your rewards

better human likes this.