1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Second doll to be withdrawn in a month. This is not an accident.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Di.Do.555, Aug 19, 2020.

1. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

trolls have always been naked.. and I had a friend who used to undress her barbies and play sex with them lol
    but it's true that button and the giggles...that's messed up

2. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

my windows 10 computer asked me to update all my services... unlock with touch-pattern or a smile aka face-recognition
    and add my phone.. so that I can manage SMS, date from phone etc on my PC. I clicked on "skip for now"
    all the new phones have fingerprint of face-unlock now... how is this more secure than a 4-numbered PIN-Code?
    Cardi B made an album called "Invasion of privacy". That's how I feel too.
    This is the beginning of the end.
    All bankcards already have wireless-pay... you can buy a pop-can from a wending machine without cash or touch just by holding card there...that's not save...If someone get's my card in his hands he can buy everything out of the vending machine!

SoaringEagle and Di.Do.555 like this.
  3. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Good thing more and more games are getting ported to Linux. Got sick of microshaft when they started paywalling office

4. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

oh yes! I forgot Linux existed

5. Spongebob has a few adult jokes in it. Clearly an attempt to sexualize children.

SeaChange and Sosuke Aizen like this.