Seduction/game/pick up.. Or how to meet and date women.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by LordQuas, Jul 19, 2020.

Interested?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

this topic comes up on a regular basis here, I feel that some of you need help with that, or at least just curious. I have a lot of experience in this "field", and I would be glad to share my story and thoughts about it.
    I posted a poll, or you can write me in private. If interested let me know. Depending on that, I could organize something..

Not interested? please be nice.
    Thanks!

2. Lion777

Lion777 Fapstronaut

Woman are not toys find a worthy one or stay a lonely soldier committed to his craft

FellatiousD and Flaumann like this.
  3. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Cute

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

"Seduction/game/pick up" i'm against it. generally they are about to deceive woman to get laid but they lack on how to keep a woman interested in you. When i needed help in this area a few years ago i came across Corey Wayne's book "How to be a 3 man". It talks about how to became a real man, the man that woman are instinctively attracted to. I'm not telling that now i'm rich and can date models, but it improved my life and also my dating experience a lot!

Flaumann likes this.
  5. Deceptionist

Deceptionist New Fapstronaut

Dear women .......
    I respect you .......but finding the worthy one .....it needs something......that I know .but what is it...? That I don't know.

Flaumann likes this.
  6. StarRider

StarRider Fapstronaut

It should be noted that Wayne follows New Age spiritualist Neale Donald Walsch, who wrote "Conversations with god" essentially proposing wish-wash like "everyone is god", which supposedly some "god" dictated him.

Wayne's recommendation to read his book - which mixes common sense with his Walsch-inspired belief system - ten times and more is suspiciously akin to brainwashing. So stay cautious and skeptic!

7. FellatiousD

FellatiousD Temporarily Suspended
    NoFap Defender

I find myself disgusted with most of the stuff that gets called pick up "game", sorry.

Thors and Flaumann like this.
  8. Harish.kumar

Harish.kumar Fapstronaut

im 23M , addicted to PMO ,now i not have any relationship with woman , last 13 years i have not even spoken to girls in friendly way too. because in my schooling there is a rule to not speak to girls ,also college im mechanical student so no girls in my classes. so no way to create an environment to have relationship with girls. it made me PMO a lot and got addicted(indirect depression).

Now i not know how to approach a girl and speak to her. Also i have no environment to make relationship.

now im getting rid of PMO (accepted NOFAP), can someone say something on my problem.

9. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Because you focus on how it's called and the bozos/fake dating coaches you see on youtube instead focus on what it actually is: self improvement.

To illustrate that:
    Yesterday I was in the metro, I was standing in the escalator when a really hot girl passed by me (later found out she was a model, my type), when I saw her I knew I wanted to meet her so I gave myself a chance and I talked with her outside for a few mins. She gave me her phone, 2-3 hours later I texted her, we had a date the same day, we had an amazing time and I think we'll see each other again this week, maybe yes maybe not, but if yes she might become my girlfriend. She had a great personality, intelligent and she was so hot that I still struggle not to fap thinking about her. If it doesn't work with her for whatever reason I'll be disappointed a bit but I know I can meet another one anytime. To be able to that on a consistent basis, I became a self improvement junky and learned how to meet and talk to women. It has not only helped me with women, but in many areas of my life. I just became a better person. It has changed my life. It gives you the possibility to meet any women you're attracted to, anywhere.

Personally I find very difficult to be disgusted by that. I don't see anything negative here. While you fap in front of your computer, I meet interesting and beautiful women.
    (No disrespect about fapping, I fap too).

Not easy to do though, gotta do the work and most guys won't do it, they are afraid so they bash, and I think it's because deep down inside they envy. For guys who will say "I didn't meet my gf like that or I slept with women without that, I don't need that" Well, great!
    Doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

10. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Exactly, how to become a man that naturally attracts women. You said it.

11. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

You got it!

FellatiousD likes this.
  12. FellatiousD

FellatiousD Temporarily Suspended
    NoFap Defender

Wow, congrats! I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm actually super jealous of you. You're completely right about that.

13. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Totally! i don't agree in many things that Corey say, like that a man should be able to defend his family with a gun and all that spiritually stuff as you said. I only took what i considered aligned to my believes and what i thought it could be beneficial to me as a man.

14. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Dude this should have been in your first post ;) Glad you cleared this up, as so much of the pickup stuff is manipulative. Either manipulating vulnerable guys with hyped info, or enabling some guys to manipulate girls into their bed.

And don't get me started on the post-feminist theory that all dating should be based on phone apps, like we're all living inside a Gillette advertisement "whoa, not cool bro".

All ranting aside, I'm genuinely interested what some of your openers are with nice girls on the street?

I can carry a conversation, and flirt somewhat successfully when the connection is there. But interrupting a beautiful girl's everyday routine, creating a space, and starting the conversation from scratch is what gets my nerves more than anything.

LordQuas likes this.
  15. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Me too. It happens quite often, you make eye contact just walking down the street and theres that cool feeling when it lasts longer than it should. Im reading Models by Mark Manson which is very good. He seems to be saying well, you have to take action, youll never get anywhere if you dont take the first step...So i guess you go and say hello. Seems simple when you write it and it probably is really simple, its just overcoming those damned nerves!

LordQuas likes this.
  16. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Yes approach anxiety is difficult to overcome, just grow some balls and do it. I have some tips that can help though. I always say the same line:

Hi I just saw you, I wanted to meet you.
    something like that, I add some elements to make it more accurate and spark interest and curiosity right away, remember that you have very little time, especially on the street.

Simple as that, no manipulation, 100% honest. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. After that you initiate a conversation or you leave, depending on how she responds.

If you have questions I will answer.

Reborn16 likes this.
  17. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

ok

FellatiousD likes this.
  18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Seduction is an interesting topic, above all for the psychology behind it and the body lenguage

I think that the ''game'' begins in 90% because of the woman . I don't believe the man needs to do the first move without the approval of the girl. An approval that can be a deep sight , positive body language , proximity , a smile...
    Than the man goes and do the sentence to ''breack the ice'' ecc ecc.

What do you think? @LordQuas

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  19. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

When she sends choosing signals it's really easy to seduce her, the only thing that is difficult is to build the courage to go talk to her (approach anxiety). If she's interested in you, even if you do mistakes it's ok, she will help you, she understands and she respects the fact that you came talk to her. It's the ideal situation.
    But don't wait for choosing signals you will miss a lot of opportunities, go talk to her and while interacting with her, notice if she's sending choosing signals. Some girls are really subtle, especially really hot ones, you need experience to know if it's on or not. Body language is really important yes.
    Seduction is like cooking, everybody can cook eggs, but only a few can cook a really good omelette, it's a skill.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    PeterBE and Envoy-ofthe-End like this.
  20. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I think that going to talk to her if she has not noticed you , can be annoying for very beautiful girls , that recieve everydays court by strangers. Mybe she's not in the mood. Maybe she has a relationship. Maybe she is not heterosexual...

I think a better approch to subtle girls that doesn't want to notice you could be talking to people around her , showing skills , value , above all : talking /joking with other girls , showing self esteem , then she should notice you and respond with positive body lenguage.
    Isn't this approach more successful? If you just stop a girl in the way , you could be really annoying/boring. It's not a high success rate , but it's not low , i think a rate of 25% chances, what do you think about?

It's only that i hate beeing annoying and i prefer to be sure she wants to be seduced.
    Also if you seduce a girl that is in a reletionship it's really unkind.
    Do you think it's a limiting strategy?