Seeking an AP who has a GF or BF

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by 12ove, Feb 27, 2019.

1. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I have been with my gf for almost four years now, and I am hoping that someday we get married. We have been living together for over two years now, and it would be great to find someone in the same situation (at least a relationship.) It's always nice to be able to share and vent to a sympathetic random person.

Preferred method of communication is on this website.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Coming up on day 1. Lmk if anyone wants to partner up.

3. irony_man3

irony_man3 New Fapstronaut

starting from today

4. jbs55455

jbs55455 New Fapstronaut

Same position here, would be great to have an AP. I’m 27m and about to move in with my gf of almost 3 years. We’re hoping to get married, have a family down the road. She’s aware of the struggle but I need some impartial help. Would be great to hear from someone with experience living with a partner as well..

Happy to discuss on here, though WhatsApp or other message could work as well. Let me know 12ove... happy to start today or ASAP.

5. Same here as well. 25 male, with gf for 4 and a half years, been living together just over 1 year. We also talk about marriage and all that but I really want to get my issues with PMO sorted out before we take that next step.
    Feel free to message me if you want to know more!

6. cheesysol

cheesysol Fapstronaut

18m with a gf (sort of off/on because of rockiness). She hates that I have this PMO problem and I'm frustrated and it makes me feel bad about myself, feeling depressed and hopeless. Longest streak was 30 days a year and 6 months ago. Most recent streak was 5 days about a week ago. Just did it again. Feelin bad. It's hard to talk to GF about it because she is so offended by it.

AP would be good to have for when feeling urges and stuff. Whatever mode is best for ya

7. Sodonewiththis

Sodonewiththis Fapstronaut

32m, currently living with fiance, been with her for nearly 2 years. Getting married next year.

I'm new here - this is my 2nd day. It'd be nice to have an AP in a similar circumstance.

8. DiddyDidIt247

DiddyDidIt247 New Fapstronaut

Hi. 22M with gf for 6 years. Would love to have a ap/group of ap's who are transparent and supportive of each other. I think this type of support would be perfect for me and my partners

9. prometheus55v

prometheus55v New Fapstronaut

hi, similar situation - relationship of 3 years. I'm starting today. would love an AP.

10. Tincho

Tincho Fapstronaut

Hi, your post sounds nice. I am looking for an Accountability Partner, I need just a bit of companionship on a way that is hard.
    I have been also almost 3 years in a relationship.
    Since I had already the experience of a very intense Whatsapp group that was just to much for me. I would like to propose to partner into groups of three or two and have a weekly meeting per Zoom, Skype or even whatsapp.

11. Hi! Are you still looking for an AP? I’m in a relationship and will get married soon. I’m a man in my thirties, interested in meditation, personal growth, martial arts and fitness.

12. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I am still looking for AP's. Anyone can feel free to message me anytime and I will do my best to respond as soon as I can.

The only messenger app that I use is groupme. I would probably prefer to just check in through this thread or messages.

It sounds like we are all in a similar boat. I am really going to work to make this a longer streak than just my normal week to three week stretch.

Good luck all!

Deleted Account likes this.