1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self hatred for being lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by safa61947, Sep 19, 2019.

1. safa61947

safa61947 Fapstronaut

I know how cliché this sounds. I just wiped all social media in a foolish attempt to regain control over my life after having decent streaks and still feeling empty.

Probably the best advice for me would be searching for professional help, but who got money for that?

I wasted 30 years of my life playing games and jerking off I wonder what difference does it make to waste another 30 and call it a "day".

I remember seeing an old man, 60 years or more, watching anime and I thought that disgusting, I didn't want to become that. I always thought I would die young, but life had a surprise for me: if you don't kill yourself or get severely ill, you're in for at least 60 years of torture being lonely and seeing everyone getting their shit together while you can't take your hands off your pants, like a retard, which is worse, because I have mental capabilities but choose to behave like a demented.

Despicable me and HoneyBoi like this.
  2. Ok sooo first off, watching anime does not make you gross or a loser, anime is a big part of my life and i have gotten laid several times so not sure what anime has to do with anything. Do you really want to blow 30 more years down the drain being a loser?, what are you doing to improve your life?, are you exercising, weight lifting, meditating, taking cold showers, changing takes effort, it means finding a new way of living and fleeing from old bad things.

3. HoneyBoi

HoneyBoi Fapstronaut

Anything becomes disgusting if you make it into an obsession. I like watching anime from time to time as it's pretty fun to watch, sometimes I waste to much time on it. Same can go for videogames and other entertainment. They all give pleasure without much effort, just like how masturbating does. The thing with masturbating is that it gives waay more dopamine I feel, so getting rid that is pretty important. Food gives a lot as well, so sometimes fast.

We have lost a lot from PMO; try and get some of what you lost back man. It's not over for you, you can do so much in a year or 2. Just stay focused! I always used to think about what I could have become if I didn't jerk off and was more productive as a young lad. Those times are over, I gotta try to become the best I can now. Think positive fam.

safa61947 likes this.
  4. Baduser

Baduser Fapstronaut

I sometimes see a Guy at my work who is incredibly negative, nobody likes him and talk About him behind his back. He created this himself. Whenever i looked at him I thought this is me in 20 years. This image grossed me out and i started to change things slow. U need to realise l it in order to begin with it is my opinion. So know u that u see it you know u can start the progress. Good luck bro

Sick O' JackinIt likes this.
  5. safa61947

safa61947 Fapstronaut

Good advice. Not what I wanted to hear. I will try to not be negative. Appreciate it, man.

6. One_More_Chance

One_More_Chance Fapstronaut

Maybe you need to start reading some self helping books? How to win friends and influence people for example. Then try to find some events nearby where you can go to apply the knowledge?

It’s hard as hell, and 95% of all people willl rather whine then doing it, but it’s worth a try.

Sick O' JackinIt and safa61947 like this.
  7. Baduser

Baduser Fapstronaut

I played games ALOT. Watched tv shows and movies. Looked for new games every time just to make up for the moments I had nothing to do.

Until 6 weeks ago, i was sick of being who I am. My life was going nowhere. I started watching youtube videos of TEDx talk.
    They help alot. Just watch for the things that u think can use improvement. U can find alot.

Look for people who know what they are talking about. Download the Headspace app and start meditating (it gives me more concentration)
    I was on 7 days when I gave in to PMO and still regret it. I feel so much better lately.
    Im now watching movies from RSDTyler. He is a pickup artist but he also gives really good life lessons.
    Invest time in people, try to learn a new thing every day. And if you do get back to gaming, listen to a video or podcast on the side. So you always get usefull and helpfull information on the side.

Is this what u are looking for ?

Get_It likes this.
  8. This is utter nonsense. & watch your usage of the term retard, little buddy.

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Take baby steps to improve your life. First two things, get a decent hair cut and then get out of the house and do stuff.

Drambuie likes this.
  10. VK2019

VK2019 Fapstronaut

Hey man, you can do this.
    I was in a very dark place too...I can relate....

Please, please, please lookup on Youtube self-affirmations for self-love and self-acceptance.
    Please, please, please read daily positive affirmations and watch self-love videos! Watch hypnosis! I mean it!
    It fucking works dude!

11. I will do that today definitely. I was actually planning a haircut to start this life off right. So thank you for that. :)