1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self Improvement Group ( A Tribe for Winners)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Leo19000, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Leo19000

Leo19000 Fapstronaut

There seem to be many groups on here that are focused on NoFap. However I wish to start a group that focuses on self improvement. A group made up of people who dedicate themselves to improving their lives through healthy habits and hard work. There is a quote that says you are the sum of the five people you spend your life with. I believe that if you surround yourself (even virtually ) With like-minded people you can achieve more than going at it alone.

I am not dismissing the importance of groups that are based around the idea of NoFap, and in this group that I am proposing I welcome discussion on peoples personal challenges but I feel that NoFap is the foundation of self-improvement not the finished article.

So I am putting out there and invitation to anyone who feels that this might be beneficial to them. Some of the healthier habits I’m working on include waking up earlier, working out regularly, reading more books, getting regular sleep and having a better diet. You may have other goals but the benefit of a group of people with the same ideals is that your individual goals are irrelevant when in the company of those that truly wish to better their lives.

Personally I believe that WhatsApp would be the best platform for this as it is an ideal way to regularly communicate but also because your details are shared with the rest of the group it encourages only those that are serious.

It was not my intention to be the person who made a post like this I would much rather respond to someone’s idea to set up a group like this. However as I’ve learnt in life sometimes you need to do it yourself in order to get what you want done.

Please comment below with your thoughts suggestions and if enough people wish for it maybe we can make a group like this become a reality.

2. gainz22

gainz22 New Fapstronaut

Thanks for taking the initiative on this! I'm all about improvement right now as well. I'm new here and not in any groups so count me in

3. Zoidberg

Zoidberg Fapstronaut

I would be up for tracking goals and such with you. The ones you listed would be a nice start.

4. Leo19000

Leo19000 Fapstronaut

Great thanks for the replies guys. If you message me your number I will start the group.

5. AntiWank

AntiWank New Fapstronaut

Great idea! I'm in

6. Leo19000

Leo19000 Fapstronaut

payooli and Minsc like this.
  7. themasturbationdemon

themasturbationdemon New Fapstronaut

8. barteljaap

barteljaap Fapstronaut

I like the idea! Have you heard of Discord? might be a more suitable platform.

9. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

I think a group on telegram will be rather wise as we can maintain our anominity and be connected. Whats your thoughts about that?

10. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I'm already in this group. What you say does sound wise though.

11. CoolKyle

CoolKyle Fapstronaut

12. Leo19000

Leo19000 Fapstronaut

The purpose of using WhatsApp is that people are held accountable because everyone knows who each other is. We find that WhatsApp is the best platform for this.

13. CoolKyle

CoolKyle Fapstronaut

14. Caio Nazario

Caio Nazario Fapstronaut

I would like to get more access link not working.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019