1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fallacious D, May 16, 2020.

1. I just realized something. I come on this site and fuck around like it's all a joke and I treat it like a social forum. But then I go to my room at the end of the day and jerk off without thinking. Who the fuck have I become? I got 93 days once, and where did that all go? I was living the dream! My life was the best it had ever been!

And then I just said "fuck it, why not jerk off and go right back down the drain." Well guess what. I'm coming back out of the sewer. Fuck all this "oh just get one day, just get two days" bullshit. I'm still in the river of shit and I keep turning back around and going deeper into it. Not anymore. I'm gonna do a full 90 day challenge again just to prove I can.

90 DAYS? EASY. THATS NOT THE GOAL, ITS THE BARE FUCKING MINIMUM

I made a post a while ago called the 247 Challenge because there were 247 days left in the year. Well now there's only 229. I'm a lazy fucking zombie right now. Fuck that. I want to be a literal GOD.

90 DAYS EZ WIN BOYS LETS GO

alright peace

2. I didn't know where to put this. Fuck, I think it should be in rebooting now and I don't know how to change it.

3. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Let’s do it brother. Day 0.

4. You have a day on me. I will see you at day 91, lets go.

5. coldpnuts

coldpnuts Fapstronaut

This is beautiful

6. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Ill say one thing about nofap....once you lost it all (women, money, opportunities), you have no reason to masturbate. Nothing to reward yourself over.

7. Thank you. You're beautiful. We're all beautiful. Now stop touching your dick
    [​IMG]

8. There's never a reason for me to masturbate. No matter how much I fuck that pillow, it's never going to turn into a real woman or a real transgendered person or a real anything. It's just a distraction from reality. It makes me feel like I've done good when I haven't done shit. There is no reward for laziness, for lack of discipline.

9. Yes mate! I love the anger and rebellious side of this post. I see you had a past streak thats amazing man shows how much drive you have. Seems like you been around here for some time, you don't need me to remind you of the benefits.

Let me give you some old school military motivation:- DROP AND GIVE ME 100 FUCKING PUSH UPS. NOW!
    Ok fine... maybe not push ups.
    BUT YOU CAN GIVE ME 7 DAYS FIRST RIGHT?
    GIVE ME A FEW DAYS MAN
    I know you want it more than I do.
    But rather than beat yourself up and aim for the glory of 90 days / 247 days etc. Why not make it 7 days just to 'ease yourself' into it?
    And then we break another record? How about it?

fg4795 and FellatiousD like this.
  10. Last streak I got 6 days monk mode. I can easily clear 7 days monk mode. You're right about the military part. In boot camp, they don't give you a choice, you just do what they say. If you have puke dripping out your mouth and sweat covering your eyes, they don't care - you still have to do the shit. So yeah, I'm gonna do the shit.

11. Yes mate sometimes we have to go military on ourselves to get through it. This gentle talk just doesn't cut it! Need to be harsh to ourselves. Beat ourselves a bit. I'll be honest- I hate taking orders from people. Esp at work. But sometimes direct orders have served me well. Brings my A game out.

Anyhow - you owe me 10 days on nofap. Let me know how it goes. And then 90.

P.s. have you seen the lord of the rings event challenge??

12. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Look, just dont tryhard it. Do stuff you genuinly love, be it training, watching movies, whatever the fuck it is. For the first 3-4 weeks try to get yourself away from it. If you get thoughts of relapsing, just say this is good for me because the brain is rewiring itself. Everytime you overthink something you fail at it. Write down the day when youll be at 30 days and say to yourself every morning "on (that day) im gonna reach 30 days of nofap", when youve reached that do the same stuff for 60 days, 90 days etc. And most importantly, no matter how hard it sounds, accept the goddamn fact, that youll never fap again. It might sound strange for a few days, few weeks, shit even a few months, but its important, and its true. Why the fuck should you be depressed or sad about it? Its a good change, in fact its a phenomenal change, you should be happy about it. You should be happy every day, every second, every minute, that youre never going to fap again. You gotta get this into your head and then youre eventually gonna become it.

13. I'll see you there. And I'm currently doing the Alex Jones challenge

14. Im exactly the same,

I'm starting today 90 days FFS

Ὀρφεύς, fg4795 and FellatiousD like this.
  15. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Ya lol.. LET’S GOO!

FellatiousD, Ὀρφεύς and fg4795 like this.
  16. So found another to way to check on your progress man ;)
    87 days, I am with you

17. LEAVE ME ALONE

jk man lets get it. 3.5 toasters and counting

18. I had this wakeup call recently as well. Proud of you! You can do it!

19. A promise is a promise ;)