1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self Sabotaging

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by whatrichme, Jun 7, 2022.

1. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

As clean as the topic goes, it is a deep one, it exists in many of us.
    Instead of changing some Self Sabotaging behaviors to another, we want to eliminate them, we want to heal.

I am looking deeply inside of me, and I see how myself being stuck in some of the life issues for years. It is not fun. Many of them recurs and awaiting signs of change.

I'd like to hear how everyone tackle and break free from their unwanted life patterns. I want to get to know some healed souls.

2. +Masculinity

+Masculinity Fapstronaut

The biggest turning point for myself was learning to actually deal with my emotions instead of repressing them out of some false notion of being logical and reasonable. Many people who claim to stand for logic above emotion are the most emotional people there are. They've just hidden their emotional motivations from themselves in their own delusion. Again, I have a lot of empathy for them because I was once one of them, but it is a self-perpetuating and self-damaging toxicity.

whatrichme and amaranth like this.