1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self talk

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 1, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone it’s Wednesday morning, another day to navigate through. I have no real idea of what will happen outside of what I can do. It simply doesn’t matter as when you stand there in the mirror. Dressing yourself for the day, tying your laces, and maybe your cup of coffee. Before you know it, you have began the day. Time ticks down as you recall the rest of the routine. As you do, speak of it to yourself, look at what you are doing and question it. Make sense of your own actions in order to make sense of the complex world we all exist in. Your life exists as a part, your own sliver of experience to flesh out. It is up to you to set yourself, to project the image you wish to be seen. In your day what are you wearing? What is in your pockets? What are you missing that you needed yesterday? Such simple questions are how we answer the complex ones. From what mistake did I make today, to where I am going in the rest of my life. If you haven’t answered the first, why would I bother asking the second. Life is a series’s of questions made from observations. Keep your eyes and ears focused, take mental notes. Do anything that you can do to prepare yourself for Wednesday. For Wednesday is the only day that matters. Stay strong