1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen leakage after 55 days of semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jazzycool, Mar 7, 2023.

1. jazzycool

jazzycool Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

I am currently on 55 days of semen retention. I have encountered second semen leakage during this period. I noticed this when I have to poop really badly during which this happens. My question is, is this normal behavior? Do I reset my clock due to this, because I don't think I have been able to do entire semen rendition without leakage? Will I loose any benefits so far? I have not watched anything sexual it just happened and also it didn't happen in sleep, I was wide awake. I would highly appreciate your advice.

SV47 likes this.
  2. jazzycool

jazzycool Fapstronaut

Awesome thank you, it is normal though right?

I read on other posts that apparently this is a normal behavior and part of rebooting progress.

3. StevenR

StevenR Fapstronaut

Yes. That's normal.

4. jazzycool

jazzycool Fapstronaut

Do you know if we loose benefits because of this?

5. StevenR

StevenR Fapstronaut

I doubt it matters.

6. Bump for interest. This is normal. As I’ve read in other responses to similar threads, this is part of life as someone who retains semen. Habitually we used to keep our supply low and our bodies couldn’t produce enough for this to be an issue. I get this almost daily when I’m on streaks. It’s perfectly normal and a good indicator that you are charged up.

7. But when semen leakage will actually stop?