1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen reabsorption is a myth.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Risingstar98, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Semen reabsorption is all bull shit. There is not a single scientific evidence that supports semen reabsorption. But there is this big truth that i discovered after years of fighting with pmo. Semen is not reabsorbed. What happens actually is that years of over masturbation and sex makes our sexual organs overstimulated. And our testicles start making semen so much more than the normal quantity. Because our brain knew that this man wil have more and more sex or masturbate every other day, even more than once every day. So, it keep sending messages to the testicles to produce more and more semen. And our all nutrients that could be use in making muscles and making other organs strong are used in just making semen and precum. When we do abstinence the semen is not reabsorbed but actually our testicles are not being ordered to produce a high quantity of semen. Because our brain can understand that this man has reduced the ejaculation. And the nutrients which were being used in producing excess semen are used in other body parts. That's the reason we feel that our skin is improving. Our hairs are getting thicker and more shiny. We start having fast muscle recovery. Have not you guys seen scientists, bodybuilders athletes. We are the most superior creation of God. Our brain is super intelligent. For whatever thing you will work for our brain will direct the energy to those organs whether it is building muscles, studies, sports or establishing a business empire.

2. Isn't having sex a waste then?

3. Agree.

Disagree

I'd like to say over my year's of masturbation the sacred cum has not increased but decreased from this aspect. Unless you have a very high sex drive which most men are blessed with. But half of the post's I've seen on this site have recorded a less amount of semen increase after consistent masturbation. The body works harder to maintain the semen levels the body needs and causes more stress, anxiety, and depression.

4. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Not moderate sex. But excess of everything is bad.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  5. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Then where does the semen goes that is ejaculated during that excess masturbation. If you are doing masturbation daily then how will you have big amount of ejaculation?

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Why do men experience frequent nocturnal emission when they stop doing masturbation or do semen retention?

7. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

This is merely an assumption made from reading testimonials from people complaining about said emissions. It doesn't mean it is some unavoidable event that is true for all men. Personally I don't really have them anymore, 160+ days here currently. Has it happened to me in the past? Sure, but with this latest streak it has not.

jay3241, NICEDUDE and Risingstar98 like this.
  8. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

I'm not saying that they will not stop. Ofcourse they will stop but after some months. But will not stop forever ultimately they will happen but the frequency will reduce.

9. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

In fact, although new sperm are constantly produced in the testicle, unused sperm are sooner or later either absorbed by the male body and thus dissolved or expelled in a pollution. Thus, a permanent "backlog" of the seminal fluid can not arise.

From Wikipedia

10. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

As far as I'm aware, they get degraded on the epididymis and the materials reabsorbed through the lymphatic system, being a process in were the body guarantees the storaged sperm is always top quality to try and ensure reproduction.

11. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

Everything said here make sense to me, but I have no proof so I am not sure about any of that. No matter what it is, what everyone here agrees is that, PMO destroys our lives. We can feel it in our bones, that when we indulge in our addictions, our bodies are much weaker, and we experience tons of bodily symptoms. This is the most important thing that we need to know after all.

12. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

I am 502 days in and only 3 releases in 3 years. Not one wet dream. Actually since I started Tantra, I have never had a wet dream.

jay3241, A Conqueror and desmond3 like this.
  13. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

So, you never have a relaese in these 3 years in sex?

14. Thebagelinthemiddle

3 x. once per year. Now I'm at my longest streak of 503 days.

jay3241 and Risingstar98 like this.
  15. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Don't you experience blue balls? In my case after 15 days of abstinence semen starts leaking during urination and stooling.

16. Thebagelinthemiddle

JC I've never heard of such a thing. U might consider seeking medical attention. I apologize if I sound insensitive.

17. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

You speak exclusively using the term "semen." Of course, semen and sperm are two separate things. At times they mix, especially at the point of climax. Semen is a whitish fluid produced by various glands, especially the prostate, whereas sperm (tadpole-like cells) are produced in the testicles. If a man does not ejaculate, unused semen stays in the body rather indefinitely, so in that sense, semen is not reabsorbed in the body. However, unused sperm cells, like any cell in the body, do have a lifespan and will eventually die, break down into basic elements of protein and other elements, and get reabsorbed back into the body. In one sense, therefore, "semen retention" might be considered a misnomer, as semen alone is not reabsorbed. Perhaps "sperm retention" is more to the point, as it does get reabsorbed when aged and unused. Of course, "semen retention" might refer to any mixture of sperm with semen that's been released from its gland, as sitting in a waiting chamber awaiting orgasm or as residue of the mix leftover remaining in tubules or vas deference after orgasm. If this mix is not ejaculated, it might be released in a urine stream or a discharge, and if not, the sperm within the mixture will die off and get reabsorbed in the body.

My personal opinion is that sperm reabsorption back into the body has no significant affect or benefits that would lead to the so-called "superpowers" as in semen retention theories. The body is not particularly nourished in some extraordinary way, nor does reabsorbed sperm travel up the spine and somehow nourish the brain or other crucial organs so as to have an amazing effect - male organs and reproductive cells comprise a reproductive system, not a digestive/nourishment system. One could equally eat an egg and yolk and get the same basic chemical elements of male/female reproductive cells, but this doesn't lead to any superpowers or amazing benefits. So, in this aspect only, I think the claims of semen retention, so to speak, can be considered as BS.

However, I have come to the definite conclusion in my own experience that semen/sperm retention does have a powerful effect on the male body, but not because of reabsorption or nourishment or anything along those lines, but for other reasons not usually considered. And, I have surprisingly found some amazing benefits (but not the most outrageous of claims), similar to those claimed by semen retention. I think this is why guys do have valid experiences - it's not just all imagination or delusion. I was surprised myself, as a former disbeliever and scoffer. Of course, most doubters probably have never retained semen/sperm themselves for any significant length of time: 120 days or more seems to be a doorway to just the initial beginnings of some benefits, I have found. As to the specifics, this is a different discussion altogether.

18. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

“What you don’t know is more important than what you do know.”

19. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

In the Vedas it's written clearly and it's even a proof and if u wanna see magic of Semen Retention then come to India, Many gurus and Sadhus r doing Semen Retention since 20-30 years and they say the same thing that nutrient present in semen gets reabsorbed. Semen Retention is powerful energy but one should know where to transmute that that's why many people who r on SR they say it didn't benefit them but the reality is they r doing it in a wrong way like having motive to attract women on SR.

I am on around 550 days of NO PMO hardmode and I am running a successful software company, and all this happened due to nofap. So a person should know where to use this energy otherwise it's of no use.

So, yes according to my experience SR is real and nutrients gets reabsorbed in the body.

jay3241, freedom9222, JLD and 3 others like this.
  20. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Can you share those benefits?