1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention (abstinence) BENEFITS: scientific EVIDENCES ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Purity Power, Jan 25, 2020.

Did you feel good during you longest NOFAP streak ?

1. Amazing

80 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Awful

8 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Just to shut the mouth of those who are against.

VK2019 and Kligor like this.
  2. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

I'd suggest adding an option of "meh" or "alright" or something that indicates a middleground. I've read plenty of posts where people stated that they didn't feel that much of a difference.

I'm not against semen retention, I just think "amazing" and "awful" are two extremes that most people would have a hard time relating to, hence why you could add an option in between them. :)

engelman likes this.
  3. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

No no no, it's either Yes or No, people are able to evaluate their own experience with a simple poll, both extremes are subjective. I want a clear picture of the effect of NoFap.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I don't need science about this because i do this for myself.I can tell you i feel amazing.

5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Like thors hammer, you must be worthy to recieve the benefits. Thats why other people don't believe the benefits it's because they are all talk and not actually have the discipline to reboot properly, in short they are not worthy, and remain to the comfort lie of PMO, little by little fading away their life that affects both the body and mind, like a frog resting to the cooking pot adapting until it boils and end them.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  6. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

Wrong poll mate and too vague. To get any useful info you should only ask people who aren't addicted to pmo or never were. Your poll asks if there are benefits to nopmo which obviously there are but it's not because of some magical retention but because those that are addicted get to have their mind reset and be able to enjoy the little things in life....plus a lot of other benefits, neither of which have anything to do with retention.

7. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

I can respect that decision (and I do). I am curious however in that case why not just have the poll answers be "yes/no" ?

8. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I would say it is all about fantasy, tempation and real patience. It is easy to focus on the future and then it becomes frustrating. The goal.is there every single day.

Ibnmorales likes this.
  9. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Man, what can of reasoning is that, you want to ask people who even didn't fap, how come they will experience nofap if even in their life they did'nt even fap, man come on.

Prime36 likes this.
  10. Little Prince

Captain, you don't understand what I said. Let me make it simple: to get info on semen retention you need to ask people who couldn't get any benefits from it due to an addiction.

11. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Maybe you are the one that did'nt understand. How can the people that are'nt an addict can know the benefits if they are even not aware of the harm of fapping. Like asking a non smoker of the benefits of not smoking if they are not even aware of what's taken from them from being a healthy person, they don't know the benefits because they don't know the harm, there is no comparison of well being in them because they did not experience or involved in the first place. It is what it is to them, everything is normal in the first place.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Prime36 likes this.
  12. Little Prince

I know what you're saying now, at least kind of. You're deluding yourself on the topic. I'm not sure how. On one hand you understand this is an addiction but on the other you don't see the benefits of recovering from it as just that, no longer having an addiction.
    It almost seems like you're saying there's some sort of magical thing when you don't release semen that offers people some advantages. What I'm saying is, there isn't. People are seeing benefits only because they are recovering from an addiction.

Put in a completely different way. Do you think someone who doesn't PM but has S once a month is somehow worse off than someone who doesn't PM but only does S twice a year?

13. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Nah your just an addict of jerking, its not that you don't understand, you refuse to understand, its because you are a jerker, and seem confuse of the benefits because you did'nt really rebooted properly.

14. Suk

Suk Fapstronaut

This is my first streak and it's gonna be my last. Been on hard mode strictly for many days now, my life has completely changed. I changed it. I gave up being a weakling and decided to change it. Yes i don't feel great yet, cz I've realised i wasted a lot of time fapping and life went on ahead without me, the problems kept rising and they made me more miserable and instead of fixing them i used drugs and PMO. So I've to catch up with life, I've to run really fast, but I'll overtake life soon. I am going to do it! As for the benefits of NoFap there are too many to even explain about them, it's really tough but it's also really worth it!

Frankii and Prime36 like this.
  15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I really hope you weren't serious when you posted this. Because if you were, this is proof that semen retention is a placebo used to feel superior to others.

Kligor and Little Prince like this.
  16. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Oh did I hurt your feelings, do I feel superior about this? Is Nofap a Placebo? Oh come on, what I said is just true and truth hurts.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_6052666801_4f5e8d37d0.jpg

S1.png
    You just proved my point.

Yes, that's why you use semen retention as a placebo.

Attached Files:

• S1.png
      S1.png
      File size:
      162.8 KB
      Views:
  18. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-34-59.png Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-34-59.png this piece of shit is absolutely opposing our recovery here and making arguments in this place.

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

20. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

A supportive community :)