1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention and sex: some problems

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sevrin, May 1, 2021.

1. Sevrin

Sevrin Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

So, I love semen retention. I love the increased energy, vitality, focus...you know the benefits, they just go on and on.

During lockdown in Australia (where I'm from), I practiced semen retention for the first time while having sex with a woman who I had just started dating. I experienced increased confidence, a powerful libido, stronger erections and I felt more in-tune with my partner and sensitive to her needs.

The problem I have is that the built up sexual energy from semen retention makes me feel like I'm close to ejaculation, so I pull out earlier than usual to avoid premature ejaculation. This disrupts the flow of intercourse, and can be a bit unsatisfying for my partner, though she loves all the other benefits I mentioned previously. She also is used to, and enjoys, witnessing the pleasure men experience when ejaculating and orgasming and finds it weird when I don't.

I'm a newbie when it comes to semen retention and sex, so any advice or links to other resources would be appreciated! Strangely I haven't been able to find much info on this subject via google searches.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Mind controls breath breath control heartbeats heartbeats control semen

If you don't think only of pleasure and how hot she is, more easy to control ejaculation, turning lights a little off helps too.

Before ejaculation the breath becomes fast and there is an increased heartbeat, if you slow your heartbeats semen doesn't come out, you focus on your breath to make it soft and that way you slow your pulse.

The tao of health, sex and longevity by daniel reids

The taoist secrets of love cultivating male sexual energy by Mantak chia

Those are two great books about controling ejaculation during sex

Sevrin and greenishmoon like this.
  3. Sevrin

Sevrin Fapstronaut

Yes, since practicing semen retention, I feel like my senses are incredibly amplified when I'm with a woman. The sights, smells and tastes drive my wild! Reducing this simuli and perhaps connecting with her more on an energetic level makes sense if I want to last longer.

I am aware of that esteemed book by Mantak Chia, and have achieved the 'big draw' (or orgasming without ejaculation) on several occasions. I'd like to get more practice with this, but don't feel the need right now to orgasm at all. Having satisfying sex where I can last a long time and not ejaculate is more important to me right now.

I will track down both those books, thanks for the info!