1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention can lead to paranormal. Story time

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by embodiment of luck, May 19, 2020.

1. Josphat

Josphat Fapstronaut

Sexual energy is life man. Read the book Allatra for more.

embodiment of luck likes this.
  2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

do you have that book?
    English version

3. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

When i have wet dreams very often i can feel touch and pressure.

4. Shimaxizofavegain

Shimaxizofavegain Fapstronaut

Dude.. You scared me a little bit. I had almost same experience of a lucid dream, that some faceless looking like a woman being tried to jerk me off and I couldn't do anything as I was frozen. And it repeated few times.. In the time being i"ll be searching for astral defense mechanisms on this, they probz can help, peace bro, lets fight and defend against these beings..

EDIT: okay so there are few options, you can pray, this has flaws, because if you don't pray these beings easily appear to you.
    What I will be using and will update you: visualizing a light energy ball around me, visualizing a light sword while awake and will try to repeat it in lucid dreams, asking angels for assistance and including trusting myself fully as a divine force, which is unbearable and no one can't even steal a tiny fraction of my energy. I am strong enough to resist and ignore these beings, who knows I might even slay a few if I get an opportunity again haha;)

RIP to sex energy vampires, and while I am around, all them are blocked from Earth server, cya

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    embodiment of luck likes this.