1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention for women?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yes I Can Man, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Is there SR for women meaning no orgasm? I have not seen much info on this online.

2. Yes I Can Man

3. FC_Duck88

FC_Duck88 Fapstronaut

Not in the same sense, no.

Abstaining from orgasm for women will let your desensitized dopamine receptors heal though.

4. Robbiebob

Robbiebob Fapstronaut

I agree with FC_Duck88....
    Can I also add that abstaining from orgasms for guys & women for a period of time does generally Lead to a more intense orgasm.... Usually.
    I'm not sure if that answers your question but i hope it gives you more clarity/understanding .

Yes I Can Man and FC_Duck88 like this.
  5. Yes I Can Man

So women won’t get same benefits as men?

6. Yes I Can Man

So what happens if women are addicted to fapping?

7. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

There most certainly is.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  8. Yes I Can Man

How does that work?

9. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Of course, as we all know, women have sexual energy too. And their body produces sexual fluids. So, the principle and practice is no different for women; retention and transmutation of sexual energy, instead of wasting it in useless, degenerating lust.
    The real challenge here is how can we make love without falling into the trap of lust?

Yes I Can Man and Robbiebob like this.
  10. Yes I Can Man

Hardly any content on it on YT. Why?

Never Ending Streak likes this.
  11. I think women overall just hide their sexuality and sexual desires more than men. Women do their sexuality sort of in secret. They don't like people to know if they had sex with a man. They don't want to be looked at as sluts. Overall, they seem to hide their views on sex, and certainly not openly talk about abstaining from orgasm as a way to achieve more tasks or get better gym workouts, or attract better men.

so this natural thinking process of a woman to keep their sexuality and sexual ideas "behind closed doors"... but on a massive scale, leads to an overall small amount of female "semen" retention videos.

Even the wildest, most woke feminists don't talk about conserving sexual energy in order to accomplish things.

For women, its like the actual sex act doesn't exist, and if sex does happen, its like it never happened. Always is kept secret and not spoken of openly

Also, if a woman openly talks about sex, it may make a male viewer sexually excited by the conversation, and the woman instinctually knows that if the man is wanting sex and she is in the room, that there is a chance he could sexually assault and/or rape her.

So I think some of it might be instinctual as well. The girl is thinking "I shouldn't talk about sex stuff because then the guy will want to have sex with me"

So instead, the girls never talk about sex and act as if sex doesn't exist. Just like how on a date with a woman, we cannot openly talk about sex. Instead, what has to happen is hanging out and having fun and then somehow miraculously the guy and girl end up having sex, like it was some sort of spiritual time-travelling thing that happened, and not a logical set of events that both the man and woman had in the back of their minds the whole time

why is it like this in our current existence in this life? I have no idea. Maybe God created women with the thought in mind that women will limit sex, because if every person on the earth wanted to have sex as much as the average man, then the whole earth would be having sex all the time pretty much every day. Women limit sex on the earth. It seems that is part of their design by the Creator

12. Yes I Can Man

They are usually seeking the most attention on SM by showing skin so they can get likes to boost their self esteem.

Women do talk about sex a lot. I was with a girl who constantly wanted sex a lot. When it comes to money they will talk about it like OF.

13. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

This make sense with women-men interactions but among themselves? they definitely talk a lot about sex, perhaps much more openly than guys.
    women not having as big a sex drive as men might just be due to fear of pregnancy, even in this day and age loads of them end up being abandoned by their partners if he cannot be forced to support her.
    And i'd say men themselves limit sex on earth, in his 20s or late teens a man can have sex multiple times a day but after 30? most will be content with simply a few session/week, women also have no refractory period.
    For a man each and every sex session will end up in O unless he consciously stop himself but a woman even if she does end up O it cost her basically nothing.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  14. Yea, they will talk about it if they gain something by it. But public intellectual conversations where they discuss semen retention benefits won’t give them anything, so they don’t bother.

Yea, well the girl you were with wanted to have sex with you, so she talked about it with you. Because she wouldn’t mind if you get sexually turned on because she is willing to have sex at that time

15. I agree with what you are saying. I’m not saying women are less sexual than men, just that they are more tactical about if/when they bring up sexual topics

so yea, of course they will talk to their friends about it, there is no risk in that

16. Yes I Can Man

To their BFF.

17. BigStickEnergy420

BigStickEnergy420 Fapstronaut

We shouldn't worry too much about the women honestly

But also women don't have semen so they can't retain, or at least not at first *giggity*

Robbiebob and Yes I Can Man like this.
  18. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Women have seminal fluid like men, but of course without the spermatozoa.

Robbiebob and Yes I Can Man like this.
  19. BigStickEnergy420

BigStickEnergy420 Fapstronaut

The more you know

I didn't know that....

20. Yes I Can Man

So they can O everyday and not feel depressed?