1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention for women?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yes I Can Man, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Yes, there is semen retention for women, it's just called orgasm retention. A lot of guys who practice semen retention think that all the benefits of it come from the semen, which is false; majority of the benefits come from avoiding the hormonal reset which is caused by ejaculation and orgasm. And while females obviously can not ejaculate they can still orgasm, which still leads to the same hormonal reset as for males. So if a woman avoids orgasm she will experience all the same benefits as a man would. And if she releases all that prolactin and dopamine all the time through orgasm, she will also feel drained. Albeit the draining effect of orgasming excessively will be probably less than for males, because there is no ejaculation involved like there is for males.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  2. BigStickEnergy420

BigStickEnergy420 Fapstronaut

I think its pretty much the same thing for women but just with different parts.

When I say don't worry about women its first off I think you're going to be talking to the fringiest woman alive if they are trying NoFap or even (semen) retention. Shes probably a serial killer or a black widow if she is denying all the free sex and prizes from simps to go on a journey like semen retention.

Secondly, men and women at their basis have different brain chemistry, bone structure, gentilia, etc. So even DID wanna help, I don't think we could. Hence why we leave them to handle their own affairs while we become NoFap Super Sayian Alpha Male Demigods

Yes I Can Man likes this.