1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SEMEN RETENTION IS FOR KINGS!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

The best thing I've ever done in my life was practice semen retention/nofap. Why? Because it benefited all other aspects of my life. I went from shy loser to alpha male king just by practicing SR.

Here's what SR has done for me:

Social anxiety = GONE

Masculinity (body/facial hair, aggression, deeper voice) = Increased

Body = more muscular/ripped

Face? = Glowing and more attractive! Yea, you got that right.

Skin = Smooth and shiny

Confidence = through the roof

Respect from others = Prevalent

Motivation = Came back soaring

Overall feelings of peace, happiness, satisfaction and joy = Drastically increased

Other daily habits = Strengthened

Women attraction = 1000% increase

Bonding with family members/friends = Night and day change

Privates = Much bigger/heavier (especially scrotum)

Posture = much better

Neediness/loneliness = GONE!

Man, I never knew retaining our seed was this powerful. I'm so lucky to have found this lifestyle, what a hidden gem! Life has been great since I started SR. It's becoming an addiction. I NEED to practice SR. It's a must, just like brushing my teeth. There's no way I'm giving this up. I feel on top of this world, and you can too!

Become a king fellas. Become a damn king.

@goodnice 2.0 @Daniel monje @Mr.Tony @skykid369 @Infidel.48 @better123

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

WoW Bro !!!! That's Awesome !!!! i'm on NoFap day 73 !!! dose having a wet dream cancels semen retention ?

Coak Hakola and ICE :D like this.
  3. Alpha Wanna be

Alpha Wanna be Fapstronaut

Good for you! What is your streak by now? When did you get to feel the changes?

ICE :D and ForceMaster like this.
  4. Hammond Egger

I start feeling the changes after two weeks hardmode. Further, I feel as if all the benefits and changes peak around 60 days. After day 60 I feel on top of the world.

5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure kings didn't practice semen retention. They exploited people to no end, sexually, and in all sorts of other ways.

Anyway, good stuff on the semen retention!

Melkhiresa and Meshuga like this.
  6. Hammond Egger

No, not really. If anything, semen retention benefits will come back after MAXIMUM a day or two. Why? Because your body expels only the semen that is dead/not utilized, that's why you'll notice your semen having a yellowish color when you have a wet dream. That's been my experience. Wet dreams are your body's way of flushing out something you don't need, so don't worry about them.

AuwL0ng, ForceMaster and Rakete like this.
  7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Something like a third of the people in Kazakh region of the world are descended from Genghis Khan. I could go on and on, this "king" language is currently overused. But check on the benefits you cite, I'm glad you're feeling good.

eagle rising likes this.
  8. Hammond Egger

Today, everywhere I went, I felt like all the girls wanted me fellas. I went to three different stores to buy some clothes and 3 different girls followed me and stood next to me while checking me out. One girl made eye contact with me, followed me to where I was, stood next to me for 10 minutes and actually turned around and checked me out, then turned away. Obvious much!? I saw another girl checking me out from across the store around 20 feet away. When I went home, I stopped by a cafe and the girl who worked there locked eyes with me three times for no reason, and she wasn't even taking my order! This one made me feel uncomfortable.

Of course, I never approached or spoke to anyone, I don't want anyone to drain me of my precious seed. I don't want to be distracted and led away from my goals. But I just wanted to share these experiences to show you the incredible power of our seed. The longer you go, the more you glow!

Semen retention fellas. This is the kind of life you start to experience. This is how we're originally designed. Semen retention is for KINGS. Never forget it.

AuwL0ng, Daniel monje and Agent 6 like this.
  9. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Sometimes a king, sometimes a Hero, sometimes a common good Man, but all good

AuwL0ng likes this.
  10. II Timothy

II Timothy New Fapstronaut

11. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

just how many mistress is he said to have had?

12. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

The Internet told me he had six wives and over 500 concubines. 16 million men alive today are his genetic descendants, making him one of the most prolific patriarchs in history.

Dude must have been immune to the negative effects of excessive O.

13. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

There is also the fact that claiming that you were his descendant was a good political move, personally i call bull on it, being a child of a dead king had a tendency to shorten one's lifespan back then.

Meshuga likes this.
  14. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

DNA though. We haven't tested 16 million men, obviously. I'd have to look into their methodology to see how they justify the claim.

Being the legitimate child of a dead king could either be good for you, or very bad depending on the political climate & the disposition of the power brokers. Bastard children had little to no claim to power or material resources, so you could be the offspring of the Khan and whatever poor 14 year old girl he took a shine to that one time, and nothing would come of it.

Original point about horny kings stands, though. Henry VIII, Caligula, and concubines were institutionalized by Muslim and Chinese rulers. They had varying degrees of escalation but when you are that powerful and nobody denies you, you tend to indulge your vices. An addict is more like a king in that regard, though kings were supposed to have been made of better stuff. Maybe that's what the OP is referencing here.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  15. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

This show you how to be a true king
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

16. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

He said king in a symbolical way and people are interpreting wrong

17. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I completely understand the symbolism, I just happen to think it's overused symbolism and the metaphor is not a perfect fit. You're right though, I'm being difficult. I can stop.

Hero25 likes this.