1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by pump20, Nov 2, 2019.

1. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

So far, 2 weeks of semen retention, I didn't ejaculate because I know that the semen gives me energy, improves mental health including depression, contains nutrients that I needed so I won't get sick, also anti-aging. I think I'm going to continue to do semen retention. In fact, I'm going to stick with it for life. Most important though is that, when I have the urges, I take the mind off of it right away and replace it with music. I should have thought about semen retention long time ago. I also heard that someone died of excessive masturbation. This is not a game anymore.

DannyCool and Leader of ME like this.
  2. So how is it going? You must have become a Hulk by now lol

3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Time passes by really quick. It is so worth while doing.

4. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Yes it does. It's over 3 months without masturbation. I'm going to continue on the journey of no masturbation and semen retention. I'm also improving my mind spiritually. The urges are still on my mind, but they'll disappear sooner or later. I also deleted my social media account because it will make a huge difference by not having the urges.

5. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

The urges to masterbate will always be with you, you cannot unlearn behaviour, only write different behaviour over the top.They will lessen and increase as life changes. Learn to live with them, but not act on them or entertain them through fantasy.