Semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Drago1#1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

Does semen retension or nofap cause any disease or urinery infection?semen retension gave me lot of energy to do day to day activities.but now I am afraid that does it cause any diseases relating to urinary bladder,penis or kidneys?

Dentalman and | Nico | like this.
  2. Bohdanbigos

Bohdanbigos Fapstronaut

Man I am not sure someone here can answer to this question, ask an expert!

| Nico | likes this.
  3. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Not that i know of ive been abstaining for over 2 months and everything is fine. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms you shared better go to a doctor. Stay safe, take care

Drago1#1 likes this.
  4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

No way. In my opinion it can only be good for your body and organs and everything.

Drago1#1 likes this.
  5. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

I a
    No,I don't have any such problems.its just a doubt.

6. Cloudstephen

Cloudstephen Fapstronaut

Well, hate to say it but there are some studies (Need further studies) suggesting that frequent ejaculations decreases your risk of getting prostate cancer.

Anyway, were talking about risk here. At this point, there is still no proven cause and effect study for decrease ejaculation and prostate cancer.

Also, if you're edging frequently, you may get UTI. On the other hand, you're good if you're not doing it.

7. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

I have no problems.its my doubt.

8. it is fapping combined with other unhealthy actions that you did constantly for years which cause your frequent, weak jet pissing schedule among other ugly irregularities. Stopping that hell can only help. But it takes many months. And you have to workout...