Semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hari b, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

I have been faced wet dreams for 7 years, it affects my body(weight loss, tremor,depression, loss of self control). Please help me to get out of this problem.

2. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are natural. If you are having them do not worry, your body is acting normal and is taking care of yourself. It also means you are not masturbating too frequently.

LifeIsAmazing likes this.
  3. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Today Night Approximately 12 am- 1 am I have faced wet dreams, I have cold after the the night fall. I am in 12th day, can I continue my NoFap journey? Or Starting from the 1st, could you please anyone tell me?

4. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

I'm on day 70 today. Not a single wet dream. I'd love to have one.
    Guess we're all different.

Washwaverr likes this.
  5. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Hi, what is your routine to avoid wet dreams,

6. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

haha good question - no idea. I'm horny all the time, but won't get a WD. It's day 85 today - not a single WD.

7. weekbyweek

weekbyweek Fapstronaut

hello, i have a solution for you.
    others have told me this so i attempted it and it Worked: As you lay down you imagine what you want to dream about and as you do that it helps set the course like a ship at sea, and since you are on the boat it makes you remember that you dont HAVE to be sexual in your dream.

good lucc!

8. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

Day 1 restarted keep it up people fight your desires

sirdixalot likes this.
  9. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yea
    Yeah thank you I will try it

10. I'm The Chosen One

I'm The Chosen One Fapstronaut

In my first long-term streak, I did not have a wet dream until the 110th day.The streak I mentioned included tons of psubs and wasn't clean.I had a wet dream much more often in my current streak.To me, wet dreams are part of recovery.In the following days, the frequency of your wet dreams may increase.

Flaumann likes this.
  11. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

Day 1 again after relapse need to battle desires and whims I’ve done 90 days numerous times but I want to go for like 200 days or something that would be cool. Do you guys attain any sexual benefits from nofap like more stamina or curing premature ejaculation????

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

On Day 36 People Keep it up.....Lets continue fighting

sirdixalot likes this.
  13. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Yes there are numorous benefit.....

14. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

I had an urge to relapse but controlled myself successfully

sirdixalot likes this.
  15. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yes wet dreams come often in recent days but I didn't control it. Wet dreams is the only problem for me in NoFap I didn't relapse in the NoFap journey, After the wet dreams I feel tired but got worried. So please explain in detail way to avoid the wet dreams.

ithinkiforgotmyname likes this.
  16. I'm The Chosen One

There is no known way to avoid wet dreams.As I wrote in the post above, wet dreaming is part of recovery.But I can give you some advice from my experience to reduce the frequency of wet dreams.

1)Do productive things. (Both physical and mental activities are beneficial for your brain and, in my opinion, also speed up recovery.You can do calisthenics, basketball, football, fitness as physical activity.You can reading and studying lessons as a mental activity)

2)Reduce the use of computers, Smartphones and TV.

3)Reduce your coffee consumption.(once a day,once in two days,once in three days...)

4)Reduce your sugar consumption.

5)Don't eat right before bedtime.

6)Don't unnecessarily prolong your sleep.

7)Pray,praying before going to bed relaxes you.

Apply this post and let me know if you get results...As I said, wet dreams are part of healing.If you have wet dreams too often, the frequency of these wet dreams will decrease over time as long as you continue to absence.Feeling tired may be related to sleep splitting.

17. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yeah I will definitely try and i will tell my results

18. StarRider

StarRider Fapstronaut

There is: Habitually practice self-control while awake, that automatically expands into dreams. If you exclusively flee from stimulus and triggers, because that is easier than practicing self-control, wet dreams are going to occur.

19. I'm The Chosen One

I think psubs are hampering healing.The exercise you mentioned is no different for me than getting Psub.There is even a risk of causing an anti climax orgasm.So be careful when you apply this method my brother.

20. StarRider

StarRider Fapstronaut

Healing of what? ED? That's just a unproven theory.

Abstinence doesn't need boners anyway.

Wet dreams and anti-climax orgasms only happen if you go low-stimulus for too long. The latter not only increases the risk of breaking abstinence, it also increases the damage of a relapse.