1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semenretention and the Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Stichting, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Stichting

Stichting Fapstronaut

Since it is Christmas time it is interesting to look at what overlap there is between the meaning of Christmas and semen retention.

To my knowledge, a part of the Christmas thought is to give more than to receive, to put it simply.

If you are not doing semen retention and throwing it away artificially, by watching pr0n and fapping, you are not only giving the energy to nobody, also feeding on others by the footage. (Not that the people in the footage or your thoughts notice that directly, but it is still a one-way interaction)

Real intercourse is not a good option either in my view. You are exchanging love back and forth with the partner, but there is no way of getting that powerful potential energy of the semen back, unless you are doing love things without involving releasing.

Now here is the thing. With full semen retention, you not only have the preservation of the important fluid, but you can also still give and receive to others in a better way.

That can be in the form of giving material things like presents, offering aid, or non-material things like the kind of love interaction mentioned above, and complimenting or offering information.

2. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

A very nice thought. I like how you are trying to combine to worthy efforts.