1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September 18, 2017

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Jun 29, 2019.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

This was the day where I had got an exetremely harsh rejection. This also sparked my PTSD when it comes to approaching the opposite gender. There was a girl who I found extetmely attractive. On this particular day, I had approached her. This wasn't the first time though. This patciualr female was nice to me sometimes, and treat me like shit other times. On this day, she was wearing a tank top that exposed a lot of cleavage. When I finally cuaght her attention after school, I had a brief conversation and asked her how she was doing and how her birthday was. After the brief encounter, I tapped her on the shoulder because I was about to give her a hug. All the sudden she screamed "get away from me" "just get away from me!" I played it cool and said "I just wanna talk!" After that, I ran home crying like a baby. I even screamed "I'm tired of the bullshit!!!!!". I'm ashamed of how I reacted, and I think I might've done something to spark the incedent. For the next few days I was exetremely depressed. The school consulers were no help either, they didn't call this girl down to the office to aplogize or explain why she did it. And no, I didn't have the balls to comfront this female about the incedent. I did snapchat her and told her about it, and she denies the incedent ever happened, and she doesn't remember.

2. randomname3

randomname3 Fapstronaut

That hurts man. Some girls are just like that, not worth a second of your time. I'm certainly no expert, but you really want to learn to read body language, like does her body face you, is she leaning in, and such. Thanks for sharing.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Rejection is a tool. If it happend, you weren't going to be happy with her anyways. Remember she was just a girl, half of the humans on this planet are women, do not get frustrated over that one.

Also, she denying it happend may be better for you as you are completely free of moving on. If you do not care about that, then no one cares about that. See?

4. That sucks. It turns out that when you put your expectation into girls, you're very likely to get frustrated, but you should not because your value is not in other people but in you, if you believe that you acted right and went wrong, so fuck her. The world is full of girls and one is waiting for you!).

legendsneverdie likes this.