1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September 30 day raw vegan reboot challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by mindatrisk, Aug 23, 2018.

1. mindatrisk

mindatrisk Fapstronaut

A raw vegan diet consists of eating nothing but raw fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, including herbs and spices.

There are many incredible benefits of a 30 day raw vegan reboot. From physical benefits such as weight loss, more energy, clearer skin and eyes, to mental benefits such as greater focus, clarity, creativity and inspiration, to emotional benefits such as increased balance and calm. I guarantee that anyone who completes this 30 day challenge will feel TRANSFORMED. There is nothing subtle about this. You will go through gears and reach levels of human existence you did not know were possible. You will be alive and thriving in a manner you've never experienced. This I can promise.

This is a health thing, not a 'becoming vegan thing'. There is a lot to learn and be understood, and, certainly, it's a challenge. But I've been doing this for nearly ten years, and I'll be here to support and guide along the way as best I can. If you think there are 'super-powers' going NoFap then wait until the end of 30 days of this!

For those who are interested we will start preparing immediately with a view to start on the 1st September. The diet can be adapted to meet different needs, budgets, outcomes etc. I'll help with all of this here on the forums, but if anyone wants some extra one-to-one help then that can be available too. And if you stick to the diet for the 30 days and what I've said here hasn't been true then you are welcome to come here and slam me as hard as you wish. I'm that confident. This is not just 'feeling a bit better', this is a rebirth. This is YOU 2.0. This is you discovering that who you are and who you can be is so, so, so much more than you realise right now.

Here are a few testimonies to this diet to get you inspired. No doubt it is hard at times, but it's just 30 days of your life that will change your life. You'd be crazy not to at least try.

Short article on Huff Post.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandy-henson-corso/3-months-raw-vegan-35-pou_b_843140.html

This is a cool video. He begins to talk at 5 minutes about how he feels.

This 74 year old lady has been raw vegan for over 30 years and she looks amazing.

There's plenty more online if you're curious. Please feel free to ask all and any questions. :)

2. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I disagree. You'll only feel better because you are cutting out processed junk. But vegan diet is terrible for your long term health. Its a malnourishment diet. This video says it all

And please don't associate my views, my intelligence with Sv3rige. I know hes an idiot for the most part. But he is 100% correct about veganism