1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious cam girl addiction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Alexd_94, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Alexd_94

Alexd_94 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys im 25 and i have a Serious cam girl addiction that is costing me thousands of pounds and is fucking my brain chemistry. I tried stopping last year but found myself sucked back in. be doing since 2013 so i must be close to 12k if not over i need to stop asap it is starting to affect me badly.

Thankful for any support

2. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

if u knew that cam girl what not is a serious fuckin disease for you i think just "stop" cam girls is not enough

u must break it down

instead just stopping from cam girl, i think u must limited use of the device

for example u watch that show on your pc,,,so u must limit pc use or even not using it at all for period of time

until you have the power to say no to cam girl site

but before that dont forget to delete all the file, cookies, link, history what's not abbout that cam site

That'sJustDandy likes this.
  3. Get some blocking software, change passwords, and limit pc time as immediate actions.

Could you make your money less accessible? Like, remove the ability to spend anything on this?