1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SERIOUS PMO since 7 years.Want to change now. Help me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by aakaash, Jun 4, 2017.

1. aakaash

aakaash New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,i discovered PMO in my 9th grade and since then I'm regularly addicted to it. I'm 22 now and till now what I have understood is that i am no longer interested in any random P. I want something better and hornier P which is increasing gradually. I feel that it has affected me in many ways-
    1) I'm an introvert and SERIOUSLY can't talk to girls. Pretty girls make me very nervous to talk to them.
    2) My grades are pretty fine (first class) but before PMO i was a topper.
    3) I lack self confidence and i have stage fear. As compared to my friends, their conversation style, their replies make me wonder how do they do it and why can't i be like that and makes me less confident and them superior than me.
    4) I go to gym and i have achieved a BEGINNER body that's it. I want to get the best out of me, but i am not able to do it.
    5) I give up a bit sooner on everything and I don't enjoy the basic things around me. Ex- If others are happy with $10 i might need $50-100 to make me as happy as them.

I never had a girlfriend, I had a high school love which i was pretty serious,but later in my degree i got way too serious for a girl and that was my UNREQUITED LOVE. I do get few crushes and i think that's pretty normal as it doesn't last long.
    I think alot but I actually do very less. Finally, I give up because i am not confident that i can get her or make a good conversation or friend out of her.

From the past 1 year, i have changed my circle and hang out with new people and i feel i have better confidence and conversation skills than before. But the PMO has been the same. It never changed. I thought PMO isn't a big deal for other things in life but after reading stuffs and watching videos on NOFAP i think it is affecting me.

The longest streak without fap is 9 days in these 7 years. I do it usually once in 2-3 days but sometimes it goes on everyday.
    When i Don't do it for 5-6 days, I'm more hornier and want to do things which makes me happy and try to look for free time to have a good PMO session. This thought keeps on running in my mind most of the time.

Everyone faps and they are doing pretty finr with their lives. Even I'm doing good but the problem is i can't talk to girls, i lack conversation skills and the potential to attract people from my nature and not looks. Everyone says I'm a good guy, but i don't get a girlfriend. I want to be in a relationship or atleast I want girls to consider me as a man for which they are looking for. To be specific, i want to be more attractive and get their attention and understand a girl and their feelings.

I think NOFAP will help me overcome all my difficulties and the things I'm missing from my life.I want to give it a try.

Guys, please help me in achieving this and is PMO the root of all my problems ?
    Help me out guys. Give me suggestions, your opinions and WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NOFAP in a more distinct way. I want to change my life guys, please help me.

Thank you.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.