1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Risk of a Major War

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Article: Unimaginable: Russia is transferring forces even from ... Siberia to the Ukrainian border - More than 250,000 soldiers - Operation to crush Ukraine!

https://warnews247.gr/epicheirisi-s...a-pano-apo-250-000-stratiotes-vinteo-chartes/

Over the last few weeks I've been watching the situation in Eastern Ukraine and first there were rumors of a Ukrainian offensive into Donetsk & Luhansk. Next there was talk of a Russian counter-offensive and then Russia started bringing its equipment into the southwestern parts of the country near the border with Ukraine. Ukraine has brought equipment to the border of Russian occupied Crimea as well as the borders of Donetsk and Luhansk. The war between Ukraine, Donetsk and Luhansk is ongoing with artillery shelling and gunfire along the front line but now the threat of a full Russian invasion is here. NATO countries have been talking with Ukraine and they plan on supporting Ukraine through the war. That means USA, Canada, Spain, Portugal, France, UK, Iceland, Italy, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Netherlands, Czech Republic & Lithuania (sorry if I forgot some) are going to fight Russia..

Are you ready for a serious war? This is going to shake the northern part of the world. There's opportunity for this to spread into the Middle East since Russian forces are inside of Syria. Russian forces are currently stopping Azerbaijan and Armenia from fighting each other but what would happen there as the Russian army gets stretched.

As for the subject of Nofap, crush your nofap journey and get on the correct path right now. It's easy to say that you can do this next month but now Russia says they will be ready for war in a month. We must not take this relative calm and quiet (for the most part) for granted and we should not assume we will be able to push our reboot into the future and just sink into pleasure and debauchery during this moment. Get yourself into shape now just in case you need to tap into some extra energy to get through more hard times.

2. I'm not going to pretend to be surprised

3. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

1 day of nofap = 1 country liberated

ByTheRiver777 and JustLeave07 like this.
  4. War. Not a big deal. There is no peace without war, and no war without peace. Human lives are just dust.

V∧DΞR and SickSicko like this.
  5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Wise
    [​IMG]

Hachiraya likes this.
  6. Edgy

CarP likes this.
  7. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

The crazy nazi that governs ukraine for the same bosses joe biden have just decided to provoke russia again.
    The west and the atlantic alliance should stop minding other countrie's business and try to provoke russia expanding the alliance to the east...

8. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

should not happen , world can't tolerate this shit for 3rd time , remember there are more dictators too....

9. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

There will be no war but if there will be i will side by Russia !

10. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

WHy??

CarP likes this.
  11. PanteriMauzer

JustLeave07 likes this.
  12. I would say some things about this but I don't want to get suspended

JustLeave07 likes this.
  13. PanteriMauzer

Say , i take it easy

JustLeave07 likes this.
  14. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

LOL what do you want to say by this video ?

15. Russian military equipment and also Ukrainian equipment is still heading towards the Eastern borders of Ukraine. I'll keep watching it. Belarus might join in and fight for Russia.

In addition to this a US Air Force transport plane landed in Ukraine for the third time in a week.
    http://uawire.org/third-time-in-a-w...nes-land-in-ukraine-amid-escalation-in-donbas

This story is in the mainstream news: Russian military buildup in the arctic.
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...-arctic-includes-a-superweapon/article/587968

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2021
  16. Am I allowed to bring up Taiwan?

17. PanteriMauzer

Its the answer to your why

And i genuinly dont like USA , i have the same opinions about USA has Jeremy Clarkson

18. Ὀρφεύς

Ὀρφεύς Fapstronaut

My Journal
  19. The war in Ukraine has been going since 2014, Russia just hasn't expanded the operation into a full offensive since the last offensives ended around 2015. This offensive has not happened yet but there is still a serious risk. Crimea is going to run out of water in the near future due to a dam in Southern Ukraine.
    In the mean time, turn your attention to Israel.

Ὀρφεύς and CarP like this.