1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex Desire Transmutation into Goals, any insights?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Αλληγορία Κοσμο, May 14, 2018.

1. Have any of you heard about Sex Desire Transmutation into Goals. Such as, most of you have this PMO addiction, and you are doing so well with your 3 or 4 weeks steak and you relapse a couple of days before you reach your 40th days without PMO, because of that thought and desire is so strong that you get mad and can't resist, but then what if you we use this desire to transmute into achieving your goals, dreams or get basic daily sh#t done by switching thoughts?

If you have read any of the Napoleon Hill material about sex transmutation, you will see how interesting it is, the power of controlling this energy and transmuting it into other roads of life. Of course to have a muse is the essence for it too...

In my case is, I don't have a muse at the moment, but the desire to PMO or the real natural sex desire happens weekly, at the split second those desires comes in mind, it could be switched to some other action/thoughts, what are your experience into transmuting it into daily activities?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Deleted Account and DrummerSGX92 like this.
  2. Bokuto

Bokuto Fapstronaut

What does muse mean?

harry199 likes this.
  3. A muse is the opposite gender figure that inspires you, that brings your creativity and most powerful of all desires into non sexual respect, but this muse will help you to be extremely inspired and achieving wonders, this can be both the real love of your life or platonic...

Каланко likes this.
  4. I just reedited the article to make it clearer :)

5. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

I must check out! I hope it works for girls as well, I'm tired of publicity telling we women have to use our sexual energy only on sexual purposes, as if that is all we can do. Thanks for the advice :)

6. Bokuto

Bokuto Fapstronaut

Ok...
    Thanks for the new vocabulary.

7. Here a bit of details... It works for any male or female figure:

The Mystery of Sex Transmutation:

Read more here>>>:
    THE EMOTION OF SEX CONTAINS THE SECRET OF CREATIVE ABILITY.

WHEN HARNESSED, AND REDIRECTED ALONG OTHER LINES, THIS MOTIVATING FORCE MAINTAINS ALL OF ITS ATTRIBUTES OF KEENNESS OF IMAGINATION, COURAGE, ETC., WHICH MAY BE USED AS POWERFUL CREATIVE FORCES IN LITERATURE, ART, OR IN ANY OTHER PROFESSION OR CALLING, INCLUDING, OF COURSE, THE ACCUMULATION OF RICHES.

~THINK AND GROW RICH (NAPOLEON HILL)

8. Yes, It does work for everyone, since we all have these feelings :)

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Eleanor likes this.
  9. sexual transmutation chapter is probably the most important chapter in think and grow rich.
    how has your experience been so far of sexual transmutation ?

10. It is hard to not to fall on/in traps, it is even harder when you are alone and don't have a real Muse(Goddess to mentality inspire you). You must have a muse or inspiration, a platonic one works better... It worked a few years ago, but since I have been disappointed by a few beautiful women, it's been hard to find that Muse at the moment.

But I am still going strong with my PMO absence, I got a new job paying double than my past job, and the company is amazing.

Also my life is so busy, that I don't have time to be on social media or even date any female figure until September, so I am using these months for my personal private goals.

Ps.: Perhaps, I just had the idea of always have the same two Muses that I always had since the beginning a few years ago... Thanks for your question, because of that, it just reminded myself that one should never ever change his/her Muse and try to find new ones, you know why? A = That creates confusion and it breaks the universal powers of the pure light being emitted to you (by your pure self)

11. Okay, I am up to do this challenge, I will keep it secret and comeback here in a few months to tell the results... you know, it is better to have organised daily actions than words.

• Let's start to write the 20 things I am not happy about me at the present moment, and then prioritize the 10 worse of these 20 things... (then write how I can fix them up and do it thinking positive)
    • After that write the 10 qualities I want to have.
    • Then I can do the top 5 things that I want to achieve this year and how I can achieve them with daily definite actions... And set up a dead-line for each of them with daily written tasks.
    So each time I think about M or SX, I think about my muse smiling to me, then I direct this energy to my goals and present actions, simple as...

These are the very basic 3 steps for success :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  12. Today 10th January 2018.

I am on holidays, I spent 24 hrs resting. My plans for tomorrow morning is done. Now I just must accomplish them and write the results here on the night time.

13. 11 December 2018:

• Had a good breakfast.
    • Washed my shoes to run.
    • Did my 40 minutes daily stretching.
    • Next just started my assignment and had to stop after a power cut.
    • With no light available in the house, I started reading my monthly ancient teachings about improving and mastering the self, printed on hard-copy.
    Ps, I just write things I did or that I am doing, I don't tell plans before they are done :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  14. 12 December 2018, still on holidays:

• Woke up at 3:45 am, I could not sleep at all, so I started meditating for 3hrs.
    • 6:00 am still awake, I could not do anything in the house because people were still sleeping and my running shoes is still wet to go running, so I meditated more and feel as sleep, and I resisted my sexual hormones when I woke up (that is easy to control).
    • Watched three videos of 10 minutes each on the you-tube for self improvement and skills to better my lost skills, and add a few new ones :)
    • 4:45 am, still doing my assignment, I had to force myself to stop...
    PS.: One step by each time.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018