1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Dmitriyk1995, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Dmitriyk1995

Dmitriyk1995 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers.

I’ve been struggling with an issue that scares me everytime. It’s something I can’t prepare myself or even prevent myself from doing. Every night I go to sleep, I’m worried I’ll have a sex dream. Usually happens about once a week. When I wake up morning after, the temptation to relapse is even great. In fact I start feeling seeking behavior. Anyone dealing with this too?

Lecovesck likes this.
  2. Lecovesck

Lecovesck Fapstronaut

Yeah man. I hate get up and see it. I hate the odor too. But it's normal. I had it yesterday, some day more difficult.

3. Vanagandr

Vanagandr Fapstronaut

It is not uncommon to deal with as far as I know. But the issue is also you thinking about it too hard probably before going to bed. How about getting into a sleep routine? In the best case it would also involve lots of excersice before going to bed and thinking about different things.

4. Dmitriyk1995

Dmitriyk1995 Fapstronaut

Well, not thinking about before bed is not that big of an issue, my biggest concern is how do I recover after I have one. It messes with my emotions all day no matter how hard I try to ignore it.

5. Chefb87

Chefb87 Fapstronaut

Maybe try and have a morning routine ? Get in the habit of reading a passage from a recovery book, or sitting up in bed right away and thinking about 5 things you're grateful for, 5 things you want to accomplish today. If one of the things you want to accomplish today is " today I will obtain from any addictive behaviors" that may snap you out of it or at least give you the strength to get out of bed.

Deleted Account likes this.