Will consider it! :,) Thanks for all support <3 This have been both a nice and very hurtfull experience. Won't text her in a week unless she texts me. Not even sure if I will text her again unless she does. I will give myself one week to consider what I want to do. Part of the reason why I say consider is that I am afraid I get viewed on as creepy if I keep contacting her. And wouldn't she contact me first if she really liked me? Or should I think that she just needed time to think a bit longer? The reason why I think she may be unsure is because we are both moving this summer. And we don't know where we will move, if we will end up the same place or not. It may cause a long-distance relationship if we would end up together, and I think that may stop her from "wanting" to get feelings. I may be wrong with that. I was thinking the same, but I also wanted to live "now", and not wait for the later life. I wanted to be happy with her now and let the problems come later if so, if it at all became a problem.