1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexting during a reboot??

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by modernstore99, Dec 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

I have a girlfriend right now. We started seeing each other when I was about a week into my reboot, and she's cool with not having sex and all. We haven't seen each other in a couple weeks, so we've been texting a lot, which has led to some NSFW conversations. Wondering if people think it's bad or good for my recovery. If you've got personal experience with this then that'd be great. The biggest issue I would guess is relapsing with M or P, but I haven't done that and don't think I will so Imma exclude it from reasons to stop sexting.

2. modernstore99

No pics, just talking.

3. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

Sexting is like building a fire putting lighter fluid on it and then striking a match but not put it on the fire
    It can put you on a path that can lead to other things

4. modernstore99

Do you guys have experience with sexting and its benefits/drawbacks?

And I'm just not gonna use P or M. I get how it's a slippery slope, but until I slip I'm wondering if it's bad at all.

5. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

If I am sexting or having sexual conversation I can easy get excited and that could lead to m

Deleted Account likes this.