1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual attraction is two ways. Wow

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by gaccts82, Oct 17, 2020.

1. HydraofLerna

HydraofLerna Fapstronaut

Very recognizable. Even when it is obviously that a girl likes me it is very hard for my to believe this. From previous relations I have learnt that I don't really pick up on flirting or hints. I just don't have a positive self image and I expect that girls look at me the same way I look at myself. It is weird to imagine that someone looks at me as being attractive. Maybe as I gain more positive experiences I will be more open for the possibility of someone liking me.

Quiet Riot likes this.
  2. yes please dont do it ,19 is too young to be thinking about such stuff , be a girl with good qualities

Quiet Riot likes this.
  3. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

Yeah, it is quite a strange realization.

Since my ex-wife was completely inept to deliver compliments, the girl I was with after, made quite an impression to me when she told me "I have a perfectly shaped face" or in other occasions purely inclining that I'm beautiful. Add to that cute little nicknames and I'm swept of my feet!

How does a guy react to that, fuck, I was doing a little girly happy dance in my head through it.

I've also seen another girl look at me like I'm some sort of candy and she's gonna eat me up, and I can definitely say it's difficult to process. Like, are you sure?