1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Energy Transmutation-Does anyone Know about this??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Masquerade, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Hello friends,
    I am really interested in this topic.I think abstaining from PMO is not only necessary to improve life conditions but also we must channelize this energy to something else.
    What i felt is that there is really an increased energy for doing everything on theses days.Sometimes i even felt the sexual energy rushing through my body.At that time I felt really horny.Someway or other i came out from it. But i heard that there is something called Sexual Energy Transmutation to make peace with this sexual energy in our body and utilizing this energy for other constructive processes.So if anyone know anything about this topic please give reply.
    (Spirituality can also be mentioned)

~Masque

2. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Well...though i haven't experienced the kind of 'energy' feelings you have experienced (because i'm a chronic addict and just begun my recovery), i'd like to share what i know about this transmutation thing. According to Indian spirituality and medicine, the seminal energy (they call it 'veerya' ) is the most powerful and life giving force.
    Again according to Indian spirituality, our body consists of certain energy centres called 'chakras'. Starting from the lowest at the bottom most part of spinal chord to the topmost (pineal gland of brain). Semen retention, exercise, medicine and productive, positive activities that gives you happiness and joy, free of guilt and negatives channelizes the seminal energy towards your body itself activating your chakras and nourishing your body, the external results may include lowering of acne, healthy skin, shining eyes etc. Activation of chakras gives us more stability and self-awareness and many other attributes.

Ultimately all this happens due to channelization of sexual energy into another plane...( this is what i think, i don't have any scientific research to prove it, but many Indian saints like Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and also other scholars like Socrates and Napolean Hill advocated that conserving seminal energy makes a man more healthy, alert and powerful)

AlltheRageBackHome likes this.
  3. Read : "Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" by Mantak Chia.

I could write a whole essay on this topic, but I just don't have the time. Plus, I need to spend more time off of this site so that I can channel my energy accordingly and become a better man and finally deal with this non sense.

Just type in Mantak Chia into youtube and you'll be able to see some practical practices concerning sexual transmutation. Also, you can read the book I mentioned free as a PDF. Just type it into Google. He has many other books as well.. They are all worth reading, especially if you want to continue this lifestyle when you meet a girl. I plan to retain my semen forever, and will only expel it for child making (not even sure I want children anyway). The key is to have sex without ejaculation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
    badri likes this.
  4. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

I am From India and I used to do Chakra Meditation twice everyday. :) It really feels good though i was curious whether i can get more knowledge about this transmutation process

black_coyote likes this.
  5. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Thanks for your info mate. And for your PDF too. I like to read a lot

AlltheRageBackHome likes this.
  6. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Treasure trove of information. Thank you for the info regarding the pdf!!

DaAce and AlltheRageBackHome like this.